Raf, Fletch and waking up

"He's in there Jac"
"Raf, is that you? Where are you?"
Raf was suddenly by her side
"Raf, I'm sorry it was all my fault. My fault that you got shot, my fault that Essie was widowed, that Fletch lost his best friend. That bloody letter"
"It wasn't your fault Jac, what happened was down to. Fredrik Hanssen And nobody else"
"I didn't know that Essie had the letter. She didn't know that he didn't know I was planning to leave"
"Like I said he's in there. He's waiting for you but how much longer do you think he'll wait. Go to him"
Back to 'whiteness'
Jac was getting frustrated, I need to get to him. I need to go to him
Finally her subconscious mind took notice of her. Jac found herself in the church, behind her  hand in hand were Zosia and Emma, at the other end of the aisle was Fletch. He looked handsome in a dark grey 3 piece suit his children were with him. He looked at her and smiled. That smile.
The aisle between them seemed like an almost insurmountable void.
This is it then.
Jac started to walk towards him memories crowded in vying for attention - the comfort he gave her before the shooting, the way he ever left her side after. The worry etched on his face as she came round to find him staging a vigil at the end of her bed. The pizzas, the coffees he brought to her office the support through physio. The tender kiss on her forehead, making her want the hugs and making her want to hug him back. The way he was with Emma.
Each of these memories was a step closer to him. He just carried on looking at her in her wedding dress