Sleepover

"Ugh, what should we do?" Taurus asked, lazily draped over the couch, scrolling through his phone.                    
"Leo would you cut that out?"

Leo was busy ripping up pieces of napkin and throwing them at Taurus. He stopped with a groan, throwing the napkin on the floor. The other zodiacs were scattered around the room. It was the evening and the zodiacs had nothing to do. In only a couple of days they would be on the road to Florida. They couldn't wait, and the anticipation was killing them. They needed to find ways to keep themselves busy or they'd go crazy

Aquarius adjusted herself on the couch she was sitting on, accidentally hitting her arm on the coffee table.
"Ow, my armkle!"

Taurus looked at her. "Your what?"

"She's talking about her wrist," Pisces answered.

"Right..."

After a long pause of silence, Gemini groaned. "What should we do?"

"We could go for a swim in the indoor pool," suggested Cancer.

"Nah," said Capricorn. "I'm pretty sure the heating's broken in there anyways."

"I have an idea," Virgo said, straightening up on the couch. "Let's have a sleepover. It could be like a party."

"Ooh sounds fun!" Exclaimed Pisces.

"Like right?! We should all like braid each other's hair and talk about boys!" Leo gushed sarcastically, rolling his eyes at himself.                                                                                                                  
"Why would we even have a sleepover? We live in the same house," Capricorn stated.

"Yeah that sounds dumb," Scorpio said.

Libra scoffed, "Who said you guys were invited? This is gonna be girls only."

Gemini laughed, "That includes Leo."

"Hey!" Leo shouted, but then his face changed into a smug smirk, realizing he would be around a bunch of girls. "Actually I change my mind..."

"You're not invited Leo so don't get any funny ideas!" Virgo chided with annoyance, making Leo pout. "None of you are invited!"

"How is that fair?!" Taurus protested.

"You know what, we'll have our own sleepover. And we're taking the games room!" Aries said, getting up from the couch.

"What?! Who says?" Sagittarius demanded.

"I do. I'm leader, I make the rules," Aries said simply.

Sagittarius scoffed. "I'm Aries, I'm leader," she muttered in a childish tone, quiet enough that he wouldn't hear.

"Fine, we'll take the living room," Aquarius said.

"Yeah, we don't need the stupid games room," Cancer agreed.

"And we don't need you stupid girls!" Gemini shouted in protest.

With that, the boys all got up and stomped away to the games room.

•••

The girls put on their pajamas and set up the living room, laying down blankets and pillows on the floor. They got a speaker for music and brought out chips, soda and candy for snacks. They turned off most of the living room lights except for a floor lamp in the corner of the room and a small lantern they placed in the center of the room on the floor.

"Okay, what are we doing?" Aquarius asked, sitting down on the pile of blankets with the other girls.

"Ooh, we should do each other's hair! Then we can paint each other's nails and do make up!" Pisces suggested.