Recon pt. 1

A/N: Ha let's pretend it hasn't been forever since I updated ✌️

•••

"How was your date?" Pisces asked cheerfully, leaning over the couch like a dog who just couldn't believe their owner was home.

Leo and Libra didn't seem to hear the question or simply chose to ignore it as they pulled off their jackets, deep in conversation. They continued on in their own little world, walking up the stairs hand in hand. Gemini just gave Pisces a thumbs down after kicking off his shoes. Then he disappeared to his room. Pisces gave Aquarius a questioning look as she walked into the living room, hoping at least she would give her an answer.

"It was okay," She responded, slumping down onto the couch next to her and Cancer, arms crossed. "Though Gem and I had to watch Libra force feed Leo sushi for forty minutes."

"Aw yeah, I guess he can't do much with his right arm now that it's in a sling again," Pisces said.

Aquarius looked annoyed. "He has a whole other arm, you know. She didn't have to force feed him."

Pisces and Cancer began laughing.

"Well, knowing Leo, he wouldn't complain if someone – especially his girlfriend – offered to feed him," Cancer quipped.

"Okay fine, I take it back," Aquarius stated. "Libra force feeding Leo wouldn't have been so bad, had she not been making kissy noises and talking to him like he was a baby."

"Bahaha! Leo, here comes the airplane~" Cancer imitated, making little propellor noises with her lips. The other two bursted with laughter.

"Aha, whew," Pisces wiped a tear from her eye once she calmed down. "Hey, Cancer, you know what we should do?"

"What?"

"Well now that you and Taurus are finally together, you guys should totally come on a double date with me and Scorpio."

"A double date?" Cancer repeated. Aquarius watched her with amusement. "W-Wh... Taurus and I just started dating! We haven't even been on a date, never mind a double date."

"Come on, it'll be fun!" The fish pleaded.

"Hey, at least you wouldn't be going with Leo and Libra, accompanied by airplane noises," Aquarius piped in.

Cancer cracked a smile at this, rolling her eyes. "Well, alright..."

"Yes!" Pisces cheered, throwing herself across Aquarius and wrapping her arms around Cancer. "It'll be so much fun, I promise! And I'll be there the whole time in case you get nervous."

"But if you start force feeding Scorpio and talking to him like a baby, Taurus and I are out of there!" Cancer managed out through Pisces' bear hug.

"Promise I won't! How about we go mini putting-"

"Um, GUYS!" Aquarius interrupted, uncomfortably trying to put as much space as possible between herself and them. Which wasn't really possible, considering Pisces was practically laying across her.

"Oh, sorry about that Aqua," Pisces giggled sheepishly as she let go of Cancer, pulling herself off the blue haired girl. Aquarius simply rolled her eyes, prying herself out from between the couch cushions that she had forcibly recoiled into.

"Hey gals, what's up?" Virgo asked as she sauntered into the room, flopping down on an arm chair.

"Oh, just talking about Libra feeding Leo like a baby," Cancer smirked.

"She's still doing that?"

"On our double date too," Aquarius muttered, nodding.

"Oh, and, Cancer and Taurus are going to go on a double date with me and Scorpio!" Pisces chimed.