Chapter 18

3rd Pov

On the city of Viridian. Trip was at the Viridian Gym Basement which was a laboratory, he was with bunch of scientists and their leaders which was a half robot Giovanni and Cyrus who had his right hand replaced with a metal prosthetic hand.

Trip - "So, is it done yet?!" Trio shouted annoyed and both leader growl.

Cyrus - "SHUT UP! Arceus... Will you shut your cocky mouth up, you little shit?" Cyrus growl angrily and Trip was about to punch him but Giovanni block him.

Giovanni - "Listen, boy. We can either do this the easy way, or the hard way." Trip huff in frustration and Giovanni let go of his fist.

Giovanni - "Good boy." He then walk away to check any problems and Cyrus crossed his arms and glare at Trip.

Cyrus - "As your answers, brat. It is not done, yet. It'll take some times, but it'll finished at the semi finals matches." Cyrus said before he pulled out a cigarette and light it then smoke it.

Trip - "I want it now! I want to show that pathetic Ash that he is weak, pathetic and dumb Trainer and steal away my Cynthia!" Cyrus had enough of Trip's shouting and yelling as he toss the cigarette at Trip's face and he punch him right into his gut with his metal prosthetic hand and Trip groan in pain then choke out ton of blood.

Cyrus - "Can't you just SHUT THE F&$K UP?!!??!!!" Cyrus shouted furiously and Trip crash to the ground, holding his bleeding stomach and Giovanni smirk.

Giovanni - "Be a good boy and carry your wounds and get out? I'll notify you when the project is done." Giovanni said and Trip nervously nodded before getting up and walk out of the laboratory.

Cyrus - "Stupid dumb kid... Why you wanne let that brat used our project?" Cyrus then pulled out another cigarette and light it.

Giovanni - "Because I think it'll be interesting if we let the kid to used the Dark Legendary Pokemon on the kid that demolished the entire syndicates." Giovanni said before he looked at the Dark Ho-Oh, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Kyuram, Trip's Serperior and the strongest, Dark Rayquaza.

Meanwhile, Ash was at Mt.Silver and he was lying down on the cold snow ground at his usual summit with his Pokemon sleeping there, peacefully.

He sigh as he close his eyes for one minute before he felt someone familiar approaching which he realized who it was.

Ash - "Arceus..." He said quietly and Arceus chuckle softly which everyone woke up and bowed.

Arceus - "Rise." They nodded and obeyed what he said.

Ash - "What's wrong?"

Arceus - "Danger, Chosen One. It appears that someone is seeking revenge and it'll be worse than you thought it would. I can't tell you more but you must prepared for the worst or otherwise the world of Pokemon will be in grave danger." Arceus said before he teleport away leaving Ash who had a blank face.

Ash - 'Why won't he ask Thor for help? That guy literally destroy Arceus a months ago! With that Mjølnir hammer, he is already that power and with his magic belt thing... He is a true God...' Ash thought as he remembered how Arceus lose so terribly by Thor.

After a while, Ash was training his Pokemon except Garchomp because he is going to used the Mach Pokemon to sweep clean on Misty. His phone buzzed and realized what time it is, his match started at 16.04 and right now was 16.03 which he immediately snap his finger and was teleport to the battlefield.

Referee - "This is a 3 on 3 third match between Ash Ketchum and Misty Waterflower, are both trainers ready?" They nodded and Ash still had his face emotionless.