Not A Real Chapter

I'm bored so why not made this chapter?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash stood at his house, looking very tired as he was wearing a suit. His face full of red lipstick kisses. His hair messy and skin light.

Ash - "F&$k buisness, I just want to get out of my job." Ash growl in anger as he kept remembering every females on his job was constantly giving him a kiss... including his female boss, Cynthia.

Ash - "Damn it... I need to clear off my dirty mind. Boss is very attractive, beautiful and GAH! Stop thinking about her, Ash. She is like ten years older than you while you're just 19. Okay... Deep breath." He said and he opened his door with his key.

Cynthia - "Hello, Ash."

Ash - "B-B-B-BOSS?!"

Cynthia - "Yes, please sit down." She said as he was staring at him, sitting on the couch, wearing her boss uniform.

Ash - "O-Okay..." He said and sat down on the couch, facing toward her as she cross her arms and lean on the couch.

Cynthia - "So, care to explain why I caught you masturbating yourself when I saw you on your office, quietly moaning my name?"

Ash - 'Oh... Shit... I'm so done...'

Ash - "B-Because... I... like you." Ash nervously confessed and Cynthia smile.

Cynthia - "Hey, kid."

Ash look at her as his eyes widened in surprise and shock. Cynthia began to stripe herself and she crawl over to Ash, with lust and desire on her eyes.

Cynthia - "Shall I teach you what true pleasure feel like~?"

Sasha - "BRO WAKE UP!!"

Ash eyes shot open and saw her six year old sister, looking away with her face red and expression were embarrassed. The doorway stood Red and Kai looking at him in horror.

Ash - 'SHIT! IT'S TOO TIGHT!', Ash thought furiously as he covers his man thing with one of his pillow.

Red - "Wow, never expected your dick would be-."

Ash - "SHUT IT, RED!!"

Cynthia - "Ash, stop yelling." Cynthia said in annoyance as she step inside, in her black pajamasa and his eyes widened which Cynthia sigh.

Cynthia - "Do you forgot already? I just move in with my mom."

Ash - 'WHAT THE F&$K...?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash sigh in frustration as he was walking down Pallet Town, it was winter which snow was everywhere.

Ash - "Holy shit, I'm tired, meh, better use the old trick." He said with a grin as he jump up and snap his finger before he appear in his room.

Instead of landing on his bed with his back, he was about to land on the ground.

Ash - "Shi-." His back was met with a loud and painful crash as he was clutching his broken back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash and Kai and William including his brother, Red was walking down the neighborhood street until they saw a shirtless guy with rippling abs and bulk muscles, handsome face and a pretty eyes.

Ash - "Damn b$$ch, you fine!" Ash squeak out which the man look at him, surprise and his gang look at him, weirdly.

Ash - '... F&$k.' Ash thought before the guy smirk and began to do different sexy poses