Special Chapter

I pretty much wanna say, sorry. For not updating that much, doctor said that my arm will recover in four more weeks, no joke, breaking a bone needs ton a rest. And not mention, everytime I made a chapter or story, I always use both my hands, but since that my right hand is broke, I only have my left hand to write.

So, yeah, this is special chapter which is a Rayshipping... but Ash is a female and Cynthia is also a female, which is a lesbian Rayshipping . Oh, yeah. It's a werewolf chapter, Ash name will be called Ashley, when full moon appear, she would have wolf tail, teeth, ear, and her skin tone is grey when she trasform. There will be some lemon before it ended. Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deep in the forest of Pallet Town, a lone girl about fourteen years old, black shoulder length bob hair, 5'5 feet, fair skin tone,wearing a black t-shirt, black shorts, black socks, dark brown boots and black sleeveless hoodie.

The most part about this girl was that she had crimson red eyes, and four razor sharp teeth. This girl was running down the forest, shouting echoing through the forest, as a gunshot was about to went through the girl's shoulder, she dodge it, but another bullet went through her left shoulder which cause her to screech in pain.

She fall down a rock cliff, which she could felt a sharp rock went through her left leg, she scream as the people that were chasing her stopped and look over her body which was still rolling down on the cliff.

Man 1 - "Tsk, that stupid Ashley is gone, sure she'll die by those Mightyenes and Houndooms. Since she is a damn wolf. Let's go back to town."

A girl about sixteen years old, with blonde shoulder length hair that a bang covered her left eye, grey eyes, light skin tone, black long sleeve t-shirt, black pants, white socks, red sneakers and white hoodie. This girl was on her house with her friends.

Yellow - "Hey, Cynthia! Have you seen the newspaper? The girl who turn into a werewolf when the full moon arrived?" Yellow said to the blonde, who nodded.

Cynthia - "Yeah, so what? Tonight isn't full moon, yet and it's only 7:33 p.m only. It's not like the werewolf's gonna eat us, ya'know that?" Cynthia said, which everyone in the living room chuckled.

Green - "I heard that the werewolf is a girl. A cute one, too!" Green said, and Cynthia shrugged it off, while reading a book about the origin of werewolves.

Red - "Really?! Man, I wonder what she looks like..." Red said as he actually drool, since every males in Cynthia house was actually a pervert.

Cynthia - "Knock it off, Red. I'm sure that you don't want to have another battle with Blue, Gold, Silver, Lucas, Barry, Hilbert and Paul, again, right?"

Everyone burst out laughing, as Red's face turn red and mumbled "Shut up" to them.

Crystal - "I wonder how long before the party starts? What time is it?" Crystal said, as Dawn look at the clock on the wall.

Dawn - "It's only 7:39 p.m only, the party starts at 8:30, so we have to time to crack before Calem, Serena, Clemont, Cilan, Iris, Trip and Flint arrive." Dawn said, but Cynthia frowned when she heard Trip.

Cynthia - "Anyways, I'm going outside to get some fresh air. Later." She said, before getting up, putting her book on the couch as she went outside, ignoring the talking.

She pulls her hood's up, and began walking into the forest, her hood covering her one visible eye. She was actually frustrated that Trip is actually going to be here, because she actually hates Trip.

Last month ago, he raped their teacher. Yeah, their female teacher who is just 32 years old. Everyone in her house is actually her classmates, since it was holidays which they didn't have school for two months because not only it's holidays, but apparently they are remodeling the school.