Chapter 31

3rd Pov

After a few days, it was the twelve match, as Aiden sigh, his arms weren't bandaged because thanks to his aura. He was at his room, having to wait because his match starts when some people finished their battle.

Aiden - ".....?"

Lucario - "Yes, master. It appears that Michiya, has been kidnapped." Aiden eyes widened in shock, standing by on his bed.

Aiden - ".....?!"

Lucario - "Team Rocket and Galactic, master. Both of them are the responsible for the kidnapped of Michiya." Lucario said, as Aiden was pacing back and forth, as he began to remember Kyoko's words.

In the deep forest of Viridian Forest, Kyoko was on her knees, her hair covering her eyes, tears were leaking down her eyes, and quietly sobbing.

Kyoko - "M... Michiya..."

Michiya - "KYOKO! KYOKO! HELP ME!!" Michiya begged, as a black and purple portal sucked him inside, fear overcoming him, and Kyoko grab his hand, her face full of panic and anxiety.

Kyoko - "HANG ON! I GOT YOU!"

Giovanni - "I'm afraid that I need to take this valuable experiment, Kyoko." Giovanni said, his head coming out of the portal, as he slash her arm, and she groan in pain, which loosened her grip, as Giovanni push her away.

Michiya - "NO! NO! NO! KYOKO!"

Kyoko - "DAMN IT!! GIVE HIM BACK!!!" She screamed, as she tried to reach him, but failed, as she collapsed on the ground, and she look up, seeing that he was in the portal.

Michiya - "KYOKO... I... I.... L-LOVE... you..."

Kyoko - "DAMN IT!!!" She roared, punching the ground with all her strength.

Kyoko - "IT'S NOT FAIR!! HE WAS HARMLESS!! HE WOULDN'T EVEN HURT A BUTTERFLY!! HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND, A BOY I LOVED!!" She screamed, hitting the ground, as tears were uncontrollably leaking down her eyes.

Kyoko - "People like that aren't supposed to be get hurt! I'm supposed to keep him safe... I..." She sobbed, and curl up to her balls, sobbing uncontrollably.

Kyoko - "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

Aiden watch in pity, as Kyoko repeatedly apologize to herself, curling up to her balls, as he saw Shouko, leaning against a tree, he Grace on her knees.

Aiden - "Hey..." Shouko look up, seeing Aiden, and he was Sur that her eyes were bloodshot.

Shouko - "What do you want?"

Aiden - "I... heard that Michiya has been kidnapped. So, I thought..."

Shouko - "Whatever. All you need to know is that me and Michiya had broken up, because of my father, he said a lot of nasty words on Michiya that caused him to say that he and I are done, after he realized my father was the one who killed his sister. I was trying to find him and apologize, and also him if we want to become friends, again, but... You know the rest." Shouko explained, as Aiden gulp.

Shouko - "Let's go. You don't want to feel whenever Kyoko is on a rampage." Shouko said, getting up, as they turn to Kyoko, who was getting up, as she gripped on her knives.

Kyoko - "They will pay... THEY WILL PAY!!" She screamed in anger and fury, as she began to go on a rampage, by slashing apart trees after trees.

Shouko - "Bring me to your room, and I'll explain to you her origin."

As she was at Aiden's room, both he and Shouko were sitting on Aiden's bed, with Cynthia next to him, and Shouko staring at them with her full eyes, sending shivers on their spine.