Chapter 33

Before we start this chapter, I just wanted to say. Sorry for all of my Pokemon followers that I haven't been updating Pokemon books instead, I focused on my BNHA and RWBY crossover book. And I'm deeply sorry for doing that and keep you guys waiting.

I realized I have somehow abandoned some of my Pokemon followers, and I'm really sorry for not updating Pokemon books. I was busy studying for my exams and couldn't made a chapter. I can use my phone during my studying, but I mainly used my phone to made my crossover books because I wanted to try something else other than Pokemon.

It's true that I like Pokemon, but that doesn't mean I like it that much. I abandoned my trusts on my internet friends and all I wanted to say is... if the people who think of me as their brother.

I am so sorry.

I'm sorry for not responding or updating that much, which is why, after I finished The God Of Thunder Return book, I will make a Yandere Ash X Cynthia, just you like you wished.  But I'll start double check it, and make it better than My Sweet Ashy book.

And I think I'll start making a book where Ash is an angle, while Cynthia is an demon, his name will not be Ash but I will think of a name for him.

Also, this book will ended at Chapter 34, this chapter is the end of the battle. And the next chapter? Well, peaceful life and stuff, no war, no Pokemon battle and no evil organizations craps.

Once again, I'm sorry for everything I've done.

By the way, I haven't been updating that much in this book that I lose some of the informations, there'll be tons mistakes (probably) so you have been warned.

So, back to the chapter!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Once the army of Pokemon burst into the stadium, multiple Hyper Beams were fired at the Shadow Pokemon, which they retaliated back with Hyper Beams, but they were black with purple outlines. Both moves collided and blows out black smokes, as Aiden's army of Pokemon roared, challenging the Shadow Pokemon, as they roared back.

Aiden - "....." He bent down on one knee, his right fingers touching the ground, as waves of ice were launched at Trip and Max, who fired waves of dark purple energy.

He lunged toward them and his fist engulfed in flames.

Meanwhile, Sasha axe kick a Shadow Nidoking, slamming the Shadow Pokemon to the ground. As black and purple smokes came of him, and Sasha sighed and gritted her teeth in pain, feeling her left hand bleed because of a balde pierced through her hand.

Cynthia - "I hope Aiden and the others are okay...!"

Sasha - "It'll be fine, besides, bro can handle them." Sasha remarked, as Cynthia sighed and ordered her Garchomp to use Draco Metor on a Shadow Raichu.

Sasha - "Still, I can't wait for my nephews to come~!" Cynthia blushed furiously and sweating bullets, as she look at Sasha in shock.

Cynthia - "We're not getting marry this soon!"

Suddenly, they heard footsteps, as they turn to the tunnel, and Sasha eyes widened in shock, surprise and disbelieve, the person look a lot like Sasha, but with golden colored hair, her body outlining in black and purple aura, bright red eyes and worse of all.