Chapter 34 - The End

Before we start The End of The Quiet Champion. I gotta say, thanks for reading this crap off book, I appreciate it. Also, about the Yandere Ash X Cynthia.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Uhh...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ash - "Just tell them already!"

Cynthia - "The book will be... weird."

A-As I was saying, yes, the next Pokemon book will be extremely weird and... hate... because... I'll explain this in the next and final chapter. S-So, if you wanted to know why, then... read the chapter and you'll found out.

But please, don't hate me of what is going to happen next... Peace.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

It has been over five years since the Kanto Tournament, things had been going very well with Aiden. He and Yellow got closer with their brother and sister relationship. Kai has married to a Gym Leader from Kalos named Korrina. Willaim has a girlfriend from Kalos, this time, she's a Champion called Diantha.

Sasha is... well, still single but she promised to get a boyfriend if Aiden and Cynthia does the *ahem* and got kids. Blue and Erika are now couple, they realized that Erika was forced to be in Trip's harem, and was being controlled by him after Aiden has gathered all the informations together before he started his match with Max, and Blue started to develop feelings for her, which she happily accepted his confession.

Now, they were at Michiya and Kyoko's marriage party, as everyone is chatting and drinking champaigns. They turn around and saw Kyoko, in a beautiful black dress, Michiya in a nice white suit.

Bolt - "Hell yeah, you guys look good!"

Sasha - "I agree, you look so beautiful, Kyoko!" Sasha squeked, hugging her friend and Kyoko smiled.

Willaim - "I wonder what you would you look like if you two switch clothes?" Willaim asked, sipping on his campaign and everyone look at him in disbelief, he sweat drop and began to felt nervousness.

Willaim - "... What's with the looks?"

After a few changes, Michiya is blushing furiously, he wearing Kyoko's dress while Kyoko is wearing his white suit, carrying him on bridal style.

Kai/Willaim/Eraser - "Perfection."

Aiden - "....." He didn't made any noise, but he started to clap hands, before following by everyone else.

The best man is not other than Bakuzan, he is in front of the two couples, both of them facing each other, Michiya blushing and Kyoko looking calm and collected as ever.

Bakuzan - "We have gathered here to, uh... Celebrate my teammates' marriage or something... Ahem, will you, Kyoko Izumi, be Michiya's wife and soon you will pregnant him?" Bakuzan calmly asked, Michiya blush got harder and look at Bakuzan in surprise and disbelief.

Kyoko - "Yes."

Michiya - 'WAIT, WHAT?!'

Bakuzan - "And will you, Michiya, be Kyoko's husband and pregnant with her child?" Bakuzan, yet calmly asked, and Michiya hesitatedly nodded.

Michiya - "Y... Yes."

Bakuzan - "Now I will bla bla bla, just kiss the f&$king bride already."

Michiya - "Wait wh—"

Instead of letting him finished, Kuoko kissed him with passion and love, he kissed back and everyone stood up, erupting into loud cheers. Aiden is crying out in happiness and feeling proud of his friends, trying to wipe away his tears with a handkerchief.