Chapter 19

3rd Pov

Ash was now at Cynthia's room as he was laying down on the couch, thinking what to do and possibly thinking for a new name for himself because he was getting tired of being called Ash since it look like he was burnt to ashes which was funny to everyone except him.

Cynthia - "What you thinking?" Cynthia said on her bed and Ash grunted.

Ash - "Trying to get myself a new name... Does Teowulf sounds okay to you?" Cynthia thought for a moment and she shrugged her shoulders.

Ash - "Maybe... I think it fits since it means wolf and I think you can call me Teowulf sometimes... Maybe not." Ash groan in frustration and toss a random newspaper on the wall which Cynthia chuckled at her boyfriend's action.

Cynthia - "Well, we'll figure it out when we have times." Ash got up before he sigh and went to see a mirror which Cynthia look at him curious.

Ash look himself on the mirror as he snap his finger which his short hair slowly turn into long that reached his shoulders and Cynthia jaw dropped. (Think of Thor long hair except its black.)

Ash - "How do I look?" Ash said and he anime flip his hair which made Cynthia drool a little that she was in love with Ash's long hair.

Cynthia - "It's so damn sexy. I love it so much." Ash smirk before he shrugged his shoulders and decided to keep his long hair like this.

Ash - "Anyways, Gardevoir is calling me at Mt.Silver about some things to do. Later, beautiful." Ash said before he kissed her forehead and teleport away.

He arrived at his summit and went inside and saw his Eevee and Glaceon sparing except Glaceon was literally power down her powers since it might kill Eevee so she lay low a lot. He watched as Eevee used Iron Tail and Glaceon dodge it and fired a very weak Water Pulse at her which hit Eevee then send her to the stone cold wall while everyone was sparing.

Ash - "Alright guys, training's out." They stopped and look at him before their jaw hit the ground.

Ash - ".....?....." They nodded before Eevee rush to him and nuzzle her face to his chest and every female on the cave was so jealous that they tried to get Ash's attention by showing their own affection to his which cause the long raven hair to sweat drop.

Ash - "..." Every males chuckled except Giratina who was sleeping on Mewtwo's arms while also biting his left arm which made it look more adorable.

After a while, Ash was at his usual summit with everyone sleeping on the ground. He close his eyes as a wave of memories hit him about he and Yellow. He grit his teeth before the memories disappear and he sigh in relief before felt a present nearby which he and Lucario took alert and they spawn an Aura Sphere on their hand.

The person came inside the summit was not other than Thor who was looking at him with an amusement look.

Thor - "Heya! Mind for a chat?" Ash nodded before he vanish his Aura Sphere including Lucario who bow to him and everyone woke up and do the same.

Thor - "No need to bow, everyone." They nodded before they went back to rest and Thor sit next to Ash.

Ash - "So... How did-."

Thor - "Nice hair. I see you copied my hair." Thor said and Ash chuckled sheepishly.

Ash - "Well, I ran out of idea what kind of hair I'm going to used. If I used Loki's hair then you might crush me into dust..." Thor laugh and slap Ash's back which nearly send the Aura Guardian to the cliff.

Thor - "I'm sorry. Continue."

Ash - "Alright... How did YOU defeated Arceus? I heard it from him that you manage to beat him with no sweat but last time you lose?"

Thor - "Although Arceus may be the 'Creator of The Universe.', he only lack strength instead of strategies like how he did when he challenged against my father. Remember that time when he battle against what's that Green serpent again? Umm..."

Ash - "You mean Rayquaza?"

Thor - "Yes. That creature. Your creature is like me, we both used strategies so that's why Arceus nearly lose to him, and since you hold his power I may believe that when you had a strong bond between you and him. I think he'll have another form besides Mega Evolution." Ash look at him curious what he just said.

Ash - "What form?" Even though Ash doesn't like to talk to anybody that much but if he's around Thor, he can talk to him anytime because whenever he is around Thor, he felt somehow comfortable talking to him.

Thor - "I think it's called Mega Bond or something... I forgot."

Ash - "Mega Bond, huh...?" Thor nodded before he sigh.

Ash - "And Loki?" Thor face was blank before he chuckled nervously.

Thor - "Well... We have a fight recently, and he somehow accidentally put a spell on himself that turn him into a tiny baby but he still had his ego and me and father put him on the baby prison."

Meanwhile, Loki was at the baby prison as he was reading a small book and his face was angry.

Loki - "Hmph! Stupih brother... I dun't luv him. I'll shoq u!" Loki said angrily.

10 minutes straight. Loki drop the book and his eyes started to become water and look at the door, begging desperately that Thor would come for him.

Loki - "Broth-...!" He was interrupted when Thor smash the door into pieces with his Mjølnir and his face panicked.

Thor - "LOKI!!! OMG, I SHOULD'VE BOUGHT YOU WITH ME I'M A TERRIBLE BROTHER!!"