Chapter 2

When I walked into my psych class I began to get nervous. I didn't know anyone in the class and had no idea where to sit. I looked around and saw a dirty blonde, curly haired boy smile at me. He was wearing a nirvana t-shirt with black skinny jeans. While I was looking around for a seat I notice him and he looks up and smiles at me. 

I noticed there was an empty desk next to him and take a seat in it.

"Is anyone sitting here?" I ask politely.

"Nope, it's open. I like the shirt." He says smiling at me pointing towards my shirt. I was surprised but happy about the compliments I was getting on my shirt.

"Thanks, you're an All Time Low fan?"

"They are one of my many favorites."

Before class starts we start talking about the different bands we like. It turns out we liked a lot of the same bands and for the first time in a while I felt connected with someone.

"So what's your name?" He asks.

"Alia, and you?"

"I'm Ashton." Even though we've been talking for a few minutes now he shakes my hand and smiles. Every time he smiled at me I blushed. With his curly hair and wide, bright smile, I couldn't help it.

When class finally begins we listen to our teacher give her lecture. Although, Ashton and I aren't actually listening. Instead we both secretly stare at each other and laugh. We look in the direction of certain classmates falling asleep, playing oddly with their pencils, or doing other random stuff because their bored. Secretly making fun of them with our facial expressions.

All of a sudden the door to the class swings open, incoming a tall boy with blonde short wavy hair. My mouth almost drops when I see him. He was probably the prettiest guy I've ever seen.

After I stop drooling over him and he sits down next to Ashton, it hits me. This was the boy who knocked everything out of my hands and was a complete asshole to me.

When he sits next to Ashton they do a quick fist bump before returning their attention to the teacher. I couldn't stop staring at the beautiful boy a few feet away from me. Apart of me wanted to get to know him, and another part of me really didn't like him for how he treated me earlier.

————

As I'm walking down the hall out of my last class I see Olivia running towards me. "Alia! There you are, been looking all over for you."

"Hey I just finally got out of class." I reply.

"So, tell me how it was?" She asks excitedly.

"I don't even know. Of course you know, the class was boring. But I met this boy named Ashton. He was super nice and we got along great. Then like not even 5 minutes into the beginning of the lecture this really hot guy walked in and I realized it was the boy that flew by me this morning and basically knocked all my crap out of my hands."

"Ohh! So you met Luke properly this time?"

"I wouldn't say properly. I wouldn't even say I met him. He sat in the seat on the other side of Ashton and didn't really notice me."

"Luke is like that. I don't personally know him that well, but my boyfriend and him are best friends."

"Who's your boyfriend?" I ask and nudge her arm giving a mistivious smile.

"His names Calum, we recently started dating. He lives a few streets down from mine and plays in a band. I met him at bull moose last May and we've been talking ever since, but only recently started dating." She smiles at the floor and tucks her hair behind her ear. 

"You're doing that girly thing where you smile and tuck your hair behind your ear. You must really like him." I chuckle at her actions.

"Yeah, I do. Would you wanna meet him?"

"I'd love too. But can it be at a time he's not hanging out with Luke? I'm not sure how I feel about him yet." I say as my voice gets quieter.

"Don't worry. We can go to this cute cafe him and I always go to. We can go right now since schools over if you're not busy?"

"Yeah I'll just send my dad a quick text."

Dad,
coming home a little late. Made some friends :), be back before 9.

-Alia

"I'll text Calum and tell him to meet us at the cafe. He didn't come to school today, I don't really know why." She replies as we head to her car.

We head to Olivia's car and head to the cafe. We drive past all the beautiful views of the city. Each second more breath taking than the last. On our way there we jam out to some All Time Low and Green Day. Which turns out they were actually her two favorite bands.

I was super happy I met Olivia. Talking and driving with her was super fun. We clicked really well and liked a lot of the same stuff. It was as if I had made friends with myself, but someone actually better. I could already tell we were going to become really good friends.

A/N
Hello loves! I hope you enjoyed the second chapter and if you have any input on what I should do for Luke and Alias first real encounter please leave some suggestions! I wanna hear your guys' thoughts. :)