todoroki x reader

Although it was forced Todoroki cared very deeply for Y/n. They were the example couple.

They always respected each other, they had good grades and they were both very protective of each other.

"Your boobs look exceptionally good today L/n-san." Mineta said. Y/n blushed as she felt uncomfortable in the situation. Todoroki whom had actual steam coming off of him touched Mineta's shoulder and froze him in his place.

"Don't flirt with my fiance." Todoroki growled at him and grabbed Y/n's waist.

"Getting jealous Shoto. You know I love you. And besides only a fool could love him." Y/n said placing her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah but you are also a functioning person of society not a piece of meat." Shoto said. Y/n smiled at him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

The times that Y/n helped Todoroki were full of Y/n using her quirk air manipulation.

"Shoto I'll be right back." Y/n said as she left her fiance to go get ice cream for themselves.

"OMG HIIIIII TODO-CHAN." Todoroki rolled his eyes knowing who she was. Apparently if you were a hot guy who nearly won the sports festival you get your own fanbase. This girl whose name is Kierra just so happened to be the president of the fan club.

"Hello Ume-san." He said trying not to roll his eyes. He wished so badly that Y/n would just walk to him as the fan base avoided her like the plague.

"So are you here with anyone special? Where you waiting for me???" She asked as she blush intensely while touching his face.

"I'm actually here with my fiance. You know because I was forced into an arranged marriage." Todoroki said while trying to lean away from Kierra.

"Are you sure you want to marry her. I mean she's great and all but she didn't even enter the sports festival so she's kind of a coward don't you think?" Kierra said sitting next to him.

"Okay one how dare you insult my future wife, she is better than you physically, emotionally and mentally. She could win any fight that you would lose and then some. Second she  didn't enter the sports festival because she broke her legs during the USJ incident. And third I know she's behind that bush over there and trust me she will track you down." Todoroki said point to the bush next to the bench.

"I love that you know which bush I'm in baby. Now as for you... Run." Y/n said came out from the bush and jumped over the bench as Kierra ran.

"I can't believe that worked." Todoroki said as he looked at Y/n. "So... You think I'm better to than her physically?" Y/n asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Don't get cocky. I'm pretty sure I'm marrying Y/n not bakugou."