sweater time (Katsuki Bakugo x reader)

Katsuki Bakugo x bubbly!reader

Quirk: fire hose; can shoot pressured water from the user's hands. The water pressure can range from little sprinkle to tsunami. Users might experience sore joints if the quirk is overused.

As soon as Katsuki stepped into the common room Y/n knew his vibes were off. Y/n watched as he made his way to her and tackled her down. She giggled lightly as she felt Katsuki's arms wrap around her waist.

"You want sweater time?" Y/n cooed as she ran her hands through his hair. He nodded in her chest slightly after about a minute of contemplation. Katsuki lifted his head, allowing Y/n to put her sweater over his head.

This was Katsuki's time where he just relaxed as he allowed himself to be vulnerable in Y/n's arms as she watched over him like his own little angel.

"L/n! Do you have the-" Kirishima paused when he saw Katsuki in Y/n's sweaters and her just vibin'.

"What is he doing?" Kirishima whispered to Y/n, unsure if Katsuki was awake or not.

"You know when he faces the wall to calm his nerves? It's like that but in my sweater if I'm wearing one," she said happily. Katsuki felt his eyes close due to his warm surroundings.

"I just wanted to know if you had the notes from math," he said continuing to whisper.

"They're on my desk, I can give you the key to my room so you and go get it," she said. Katsuki's eyes shot open and he removed himself from Y/n's sweater. He glared up at Kirishima.

"Is sweater time over?" She asked with a smile, disregarding his harsh glare towards Kirishima.

"Just get the notes for shitty hair," Katsuki said as he sat up. He didn't want Kirishima to go into Y/n's room alone on the off chance that he snoops around Y/n's stuff (like underwear and skimpy pyjamas that she wore on occasion when he stayed in her room).

He knew that Kirishima would probably never do this but he doesn't like the very small chance that he would do this.

"Okay, I'll be right back," she said before kissing Katsuki's forehead  and making the short walk to her dorm.

"Dude, you're so lucky," Kirishima said a smile. He was happy that his best bro had found love. "Damn right I am!" Katsuki said as his chest swelled with pride that you were his girlfriend.

"I'm really happy for you man," Kirishima said, slapping Katsuki's back in approval as Y/n came back to the common room.

"Here are the notes, you can give them back whenever," she said with a grin.

"Thanks Y/n! See you guys later," Kirishima said before walking up to his room.

"Did you miss me?" Y/n asked as Katsuki laid on her stomach. He didn't say anything and just put the sweater on top of his head again.

Y/n relaxed for about 13 minutes before she felt someone grab her hair. Instictivively she sat up and looked at the culprit. Mineta sat on the floor with a blissful expression before Y/n shot him with water as if he was a misbehaving cat, though she would never do that to a cat.

Katsuki removed himself from the sweater and glared at the unfortunate soul that interrupted his relaxation. Mineta didn't say anything as he walked out of the common room quickly.

"Let's go to my room," Katsuki growled in annoyance. She smiled and nodded before walking to Katsuki's room. "I know it's frustrating when people want to talk to me during your sweater time," she cooed as she laid down on Katsuki's bed. He blushed in embarrassment and muttered something about Y/n needing to shut up before covering himself with her sweater once more.

Y/n hummed quietly which helped Katsuki's eyebrows to stop furrowing and his eye lids to close into a quiet nap.

"I love you Katsuki," she whispered before falling asleep herself.