cute(shoto todoroki x reader)

Shoto Todoroki x skater girl! Reader

Quirk: Wind; can create areas of high wind pressure and manipulate it at will. Users may be sensitive to high altitudes if not trained properly. can also take someone's breath away (literally) but that's seen as a taboo act.

When y/n took up the mission to become the best hero she could ever be she had to give up some other aspects. This included dating among other things. When she was a child it wasn't an issue but now that y/n was a teenager her mother longed for her offspring to have some sort of normal interaction that didn't have to do with training.

So when her mom suggested that she should arrange a marriage for her daughter, y/n wasn't overly opposed to the idea as long as her mom asked her about it first and it wasn't a creepy old man.

"What about this one? I think he's pretty cute," y/n's mother asked as she held up another picture of a young man. "Ummmm, I don't know... What's his name?"

"Levi karma," her mother replied as she read the file. "I don't vibe with that," y/n said as she gave one last swift punch to her bag. "who knew finding someone I like would be so difficult," y/n said with a yawn. "you were never one to settle," her mother commented. it was true, if y/n was going to do anything (or anyone) it would need to be flawless.

"I hate to tell you this, especially after your training, but we're out of milk," her mom said as she set aside the folder. "it's fine! I'll bring back the best carton!" y/n said as she rushed to the front door to put on her shoes and skateboard that had its sail. "wait! here's 30, I also need eggs and egg noodles," her mom stopped her and handed her $30. y/n nodded as she put on her helmet (safety first). 

the small blast of wind allowed y/n to race down the hill her house was with ease and the slight hint of her using her quirk didn't hurt either. y/n kept her eyes directed on the road ahead of her, the warm sunlight made a nice contrast against the cool breeze. her eyes closed for a moment before she felt her board tip and her body crash into someone. 

she felt her body land the concrete before opening her eyes to look at the blue sky. "I'm sorry, I should have been paying attention to my surroundings," she heard a voice say. Y/n sat up to look at her victim. it was a boy.

not just any boy.

a very cute boy. he offered his hand to help her up which she didn't take and instead got up quickly on her own. her face flushed a bit out of embarrassment. "no, no, it was my bad," she apologized as she grabbed her board. "oh," he replied calmly, "your knee is bleeding." Y/n looked at her knee to see she had skinned it. 

"oh! no worry, I'll be fine," she said. "come, I'll get you a bandaid for it," he said, not caring for her small protest. she followed him to what she assumed was his house and watched as he opened the door to let her in. 

"It's fine. I'm heading to the supermarket anyway and I'll buy bandages," she continued to protest. "I wouldn't want a girl that I bumped into the get an infection," he replied, "wait here." y/n didn't know this boy's name but he was so calm and attentive and it was a bonus that he was hot. he was exactly her type. Y/n patted her face to calm her nerves, she didn't even know the guy's name and yet she felt her heart wanting to beat out of her chest. 

"do you need some water? you're looking a bit flushed," she flinched at the sudden sound of his voice. "no, thank you! I just get a little winded when I stop using my quirk so suddenly," she cringed at her unintentional pun but it was better than saying 'i get a bit red after a cute boy with two-toned hair shows any sort of kindness to me.'

"I see, what were you using your quirk for?" he asked as he dabbled a little rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball. "I was just sailing," she replied, "I use the wind to drive but most of the time I don't bump into people who are uncommonly handsome," the words spurted out of her mouth before she had the chance to conceive of a better response. "I didn't mean to say that! I'm sorry-" the flustered teen hissed as the boy gently applied the rubbing alcohol. "sorry, it will sting slightly," he said, his heterochromatin eyes seemed to bore into y/n's soul. "r-right. what's your name? you never told we what it was," she asked, trying to forget the inopportune things she said before. 

"I'm shoto todoroki," he responded as he opened up a bandaid. "o-oh, I'm y/n l/n. I live up the hill, maybe you would like to come over for some lemonade as a sign of my gratitude," she invited. she winced mentally, lemonade? really?

"that would be nice," he replied with a small smile. y/n felt her heart squelch.

"marry me," she blurted out.

"excuse me?"

"i mean... barry bee as in Barry b. Benson from the cult classic film the bee movie," she saved herself from anything more embarrassing, "we could watch it while we drink lemonade. at my house. where I invited you to." shoto knew that's not what she was saying but went against pressing her on the matter.

"if you say so.  I'm done," he said as he placed a cool hand on her knee to soothe the pain. "o-oh, thank you. I'll be sure to send you an invitation when I can!" y/n wasted no time getting out of his house and back on her board. 

shoto watched as she rode down the hill until he saw her 'round a corner that obscured his vision of her.

 "she's cute."

(might make a pt.2 Idk)