tough (Tamaki Amajiki x reader)

Tamaki Amajiki x angry!reader

Quirk: quirkless.

Y/n's a peculiar case in the eyes of most students at UA. She was feared as if she had a quirk but there was never any evidence that she did have a quirk and most were too afraid to ask her themselves. The ones who did however would get yelled at and never get a clear answer. It didn't matter if she had a quirk or not as she was considered to be incredibly intelligent and one of the best support students at UA. It's even rumored that she insulted her proctors for being in her words, "two bumbling idiots who need to share their brain power to switch on a light," because they didn't listen to her the first time when she was explaining to them how her machinery worked.

While her invention was amazing, that didn't excuse her nasty attitude.

With this information you would think Tamaki, a boy who seemed to be afraid of his own shadow, would steer clear from the extremely aggressive girl.

Nope, in fact they have been dating for quite some time. She confessed to him in the oddest way too.

He was going to her workshop to tell her that his visor had chipped and before he could say anything she yelled "GO OUT WITH ME!" wjth the same angry tone she had whenever he broke his costume with someone else's quirk.

While he was very flustered he also very surprised that she would even do something like this. She was about to retract her offer when Tamaki nervously nodded his head. Y/n nearly let a smile slip but quickly covered her face from Tamaki who she thought might have seen it.

Don't get me wrong, she really liked Tamaki and she was really happy that he accepted her offer, well more of an empty threat, but her tough exterior was not going to break because she was dating someone who made her swoon. If anything her personality harden towards anyone she had a problem with.

But her personality hardening wasn't all that was apparent, it was also clear that Tamaki had her wrapped around his finger. She was basically putty when it came to him. But Tamaki was only slightly aware of this. People noticed when she followed Tamaki around like a lost puppy or when she would get something for Tamaki without him asking.

Tamaki and Y/n were walking to class together as they normally did. Tamaki wanted to hold her hand but was too nervous to ask her as she held a harsh glare on her face and didn't want her to think he was needy for wanting to hold her hand.

He couldn't take it however and slowly started to reach for her hand. He quickly retreated when he saw y/n glare at the general public harden. Y/n looked up at him with a harsh glare.

"If you're going to hold my hand fucking commit," she said as she grabbed his hand in her own. Tamaki could see that there was a pink hue to her face as she held his hand.

Most people could see this very prominent blush but very few commented about it. The only people who dared were Mirio and Hado who adored teasing her to no end.

"Look how rosy she is!"

"Shut up Hado!" Y/n yelled as she tried to hide her face.

"What did you do to get her so flustered Tamaki?" Mirio asked wiggling his eyebrows at his best friend.  Tamaki's face flushed red at the suggestion his friend of several years was implying.

"I-i'm just holding her hand!" Tamaki exclaimed, showing the duo that his was in fact just holding her hand.

"You're such a bottom!" Hado exclaimed to Y/n who was trying to hide her face in Tamaki's arm.

"Leave me alone!" Her muffled cries were just brushed off by her friends who were used to her angry attitude.

"She's only soft to Tamaki! That's so cute!" Hado said to Mirio who nodded in agreement. It made Tamaki feel special that Y/n was only soft to him.