tough pt3 (Tamaki Amajiki x reader)

So part one was tough, part two was soft. Just wanna make that clear...

Quirk: quirkless

"YOU TALKING TO ME, POM POM LOOKING BITCH?"

"FUCK YEAH I AM! WHAT ARE YOU? DEAF?"

What happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force? A question that has no real answer but if Tamaki had to guess it was something like this.

His very aggressive girlfriend who was considered to be a public menace in U.A vs the new so called freshman  bad boy of U.A.

"I'LL WHOOP YOUR ASS, YOU BUMPED INTO ME!"

"NO I FUCKING DIDN'T YOU WHORE!"
They been screaming at each other for such a minimal issue. Someone bumped into someone.

"I think we should go Y/n. It was probably an accident," Tamaki said, trying to calm down his girlfriend who had already rolled up her sleeves to fight this guy.

Y/n just glared at the blond and allowed Tamaki to pull her away. "Stupid piece of shit. What a fucking cunt," y/n mumbled to herself as they continued walking to their class.

Tamaki pulled her to a corner so he could calm her down a bit more. He pulled her into a hug, making sure her face was in his chest. Y/n didn't respond for a second, not being able to process what Tamaki was doing.

Slowly she wrapped her arms around his waist. "A-are you feeling okay?" He asked as he felt her become less tense.
"Yeah, I'm sorry I lost my temper like that," she whispered quietly. "Alright let's get to class, we'll be late," he said before giving her a kiss on her forehead.

The rest of the walk to class was quiet and uneventful. Y/n kept her eyes forward while Tamaki looked awkwardly on the floor.

"Hey l/n, when are you going to leave that eyesore for me. A hottie like you should be with another hottie~" a guy cat called her. Y/n glared at him.

"Who you calling eyesore! MY TAMAKI IS VERY HANDSOME! IF HE'S AN EYESORE IT'S BECAUSE OF HOW BRIGHT AND HANDSOME HE IS! YOU'RE BEING BLESSED WITH HIS PRESENCE, YOU MAGGOT EATING LITTLE BITCH. NO NIPPLE HAVING MOTHERFUCKER!" Y/n yelled as Tamaki watched in horror as his girlfriend chewed out the sad sap that called him ugly. It wasn't the first time that someone had called him ugly but it didn't really matter to Y/n.

"Y-y/n! Not now! Please!" Tamaki stuttered out as he tried to pull his girlfriend away.

"I'll fight you and your dumbass family if you ever say anything about Tamaki again! He's a very handsome man. You're such a fucking idiot," she said as she raised her fist as if she was ready to punch the guy.

The two continued their way to class,Tamaki walking a bit faster as to reduce the chances of being called out again. When they entered the classroom Tamaki took his seat silently.

There were some days where he wished that his girlfriend wasn't so aggressive and bound to defend him. He loved her, he was just overwhelmed. The thought of someone actually fighting her while not knowing that she was quirkless terrified him to no end it would be even worse if he wasn't there with her. He would never change her defesive nature, however, it only made their time alone that much more important and special to him. He wished that they didn't have to go to school.

Y/n looked over at her boyfriend who had placed his head on the desk. A twinge of guilt washed over her. He was always telling her that she needed to calm down. Mostly due to the fact that she was quirkless and he didn't want some overpowered kid to beat her to a pulp without any defenses.

I'll try not to pick fights, for Tamaki she thought to herself as class started. It was easy to not start yelling in class but it was a whole different story when in came to being in the halls and in the cafeteria.

"Hey L/n, why don't you ditch that loser and go out with a real hero?"

Tamaki was shocked when he didn't hear a response. He looked at his girlfriend who just stared ahead.

I'LL SHOVED MY HAND SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU'LL GET TO SHAKE IT! TAMAKI IS NOT A LOSER YOU DILDO LOOKING ASSHOLE y/n yelled in her head as she didn't say a word to that piece of shit.

This happened about 3 other time but Tamaki was the victim of catcalling. Tamaki grew more and more anxious. Why was she being so quiet? Was she not feeling well?

"A-are you feeling okay, y/n?" He asked quietly. She plastered a fake smile and nodded. Tamaki didn't believe this for a second but he also didn't want to pry. She'll tell him when she was ready, right?

Right?

The two of them sat at the usual table with Nejire and Mirio.

"Hey guys!" Mirio greeted happily. Y/n waved while Tamaki greeted his best friend quietly. Nejire immediately knew something was wrong, y/n would always say hello out loud. It wasn't like her to just wave. Not to mention that she was smiling but her scowl was very prominent.

"Are you feeling okay, y/n? You're being awfully-"

"Hey idiot!" The four of them looked over at the kid who Y/n had bumped into earlier. Y/n just glared at him but didn't utter a word which only made Tamaki, Mirio and Nejire immediately worried. She would never let anyone call her an idiot. Especially not first years.

"Oh so now you're quiet! You were ready to fight me earlier! Are you just a pussy?"

"Y/n are you really feeling okay? Why aren't you-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, BIMBO! I'LL FIGHT YOU ANY DAY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! YOU'LL CATCH THESE HANDS AND YOU'LL THANK ME FOR IT! I'LL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A BITCH FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IF YOU DON'T LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU RATTY LOOKING, COCK SUCKING LITTLE BITCH!" Y/n yelled.

Her friends watched in horror as blood came out of her mouth. Tamaki didn't hesitant to start dragging her to the nurse's office. Mirio and Nejire followed behind apologizing to the kid they did not know.

"H-how did you get a stomach ulcer? Y-you were fine like an hour ago!" Tamaki exclaimed after recovery girl explained to him what happened.

"I'm sorry Tamaki, I just felt bad for getting you all worried because of my bad temper so I just tried to ignore them but it didn't work so I'm sorry. I promise I'll get a hang of it," Y/n said quietly. Not daring to look up at her boyfriend.

"Oh baby~," he cooed sadly. This is my fault Tamaki thought to himself as he held her in his arms.

"I just don't want you to feel embarrassed when you're with me, I know it's nerve wracking when you're with me and-"

"I-IT's not that! I-i just d-don't you getting hurt if you pick a fight and then I'm not there! I'm not embarrassed to be with you, I don't even mind that you yell at people! " Tamaki stuttered out quickly, holding her tighter.

"I don't want you to think that. I'm neverembarrassed to be with you. If anything you should be embarrassed to be with such a boring guy like me," Tamaki said as he rubbed her arm, trying to comfort her.

"You're not boring! I wouldn't give my an ulcer for something boring!"

"Try not to do that again please." He mumbled onto her head before giving her a kiss on top of her head.

"You guys are so cute!" Nejire squealed, ruining the couple's moment.

"Do you want to fucking die nejire? I may have given myself an ulcer but I'll still attack you," she said glaring at her optimistic friend.

"She's back!"