Trevor the roomba

Quirk: techno; can control anything that can be connected through Bluetooth or can connect to WiFi or can control anything that is considered a electronic. The weakness is that she can only control something if it's in a 50-mile radius. Users of this quirk can also hear radio waves and can be seen zoning out just listening to the radio.

I always liked fridays especially because sometimes my parents would send me a gift. Today was on of those days.

I got a package from my parents and it had a note that read: I'm sure you'll find a use to it as we couldn't find one other than adding eyes and giving him a kind of derpy name -dad

I opened the package to see a Roomba with googly eyes attached to it already. On top it says "hi my name is Trevor."

I placed Trevor on the floor and turned him on. He started to move around to clean the floor. I sighed and decided to go myself to reprogram him. I used my quirk on Trevor and programmed him to behave like a dog.

I stopped using my quirk on him and stared at him til he started to make a clicking sound which I just assumed it was Trevor's version of barking.

"Hey Trevor." I said patting the top of him and he clicked twice.

I started to walk out the door and Trevor followed me. Which was kind of adorable but also kind of weird.

I knocked on Todoroki's door and waited for a response.

"Yes?" He questioned. I could tell that he was slightly annoyed at something. "Would you like to meet my new pet?" I asked. I heard a sigh and shuffling in the room until the door opened. Todoroki looked at me and then looked down.

"You got a Roomba with googly eyes. Isn't that a bit immature?" He questioned, squatting down to examine Trevor.

"How dare you say that to Trevor. I just wanted to be loved not ridiculed. And also my parents put the googly eyes." I said as Trevor continued to click.

"Why is he making that sound?" He asked looking confusedly at Trevor.

"I think that means that means he wants you to pet him." I wasn't really sure as I gave Trevor's personality a few minutes ago. Todoroki awkwardly patted Trevor.

"I'm going to ask Momo if she could make me some Velcro and a tennis ball." I said quietly to myself as a little reminder.

And so Trevor and I left Todoroki alone.

*~*a week later*~*
Dear Mom and Dad,

After a week of having Trevor everyone knew about him. Most people liked him and didn't mind that he was around. One day last week decided to put ears on him and he seems to enjoy the fact so I didn't mess with them.

Trevor nearly died last Tuesday because of Kaminari nearly short-circuiting and that was an emotional experience for Trevor and I but we quickly got over that after a game of fetch which was only possible because Trevor has a line of Velcro that I aquire from Momo.

Trevor even tried to befriend some of the other pets in the dorms but they don't like him much probably because he's a Roomba.

I hope that I'll see you soon!

Love, Y/n

I know it's stupid I'm sorry