big softie (bakugo katsuki x reader)

bakugo katsuki x pregnant! fem! reader

quirk: empathy; can feel the emotions of whoever she touches. users may sometimes adopt the emotion if they aren't careful but can also influence someone's mood but it's not permanent influence. users are hypersensitive to emotions. 

katsuki and y/n seemed inseparable. while he wasn't very open on his affection, y/n was. the pair had been dating since their high school days and when they had a foot in their respective careers, y/n being a therapist and katsuki being a pro,  katsuki popped the question. it seemed like the most natural thing to do, after all, they were practically married, they just needed the paperwork. so he made that paperwork his bitch and wife up y/n. 

the day that katsuki found out that his wife was the second happiest day of his life (the first was when y/n said I do).  they had only been married for a few months but he was excited to start his own family with the woman he loved the most. y/n was also excited, although they hadn't planned for a baby she couldn't deny that having one of her own was on her bucket list. they were pretty happy for the first few days of the announcement, katsuki bragged to his 'bakusquad' about how great of a father he would be and y/n was already making Pinterest boards for inspiration on how to paint the baby's room. the mothers at the therapist office y/n worked at would tell her all the stories about their little tykes and little anecdotes about their own pregnancy journeys.  

but that all seemed to come crashing down when Y/n told him that she would be on maternity leave when she was only a month along. 

"why the fuck are you on maternity leave now?" he asked a bit shock at the sudden announcement. "well, in my work contract it says that if I even become pregnant I have to go on early maternity leave," y/n answered as she wrapped herself in a cozy blanket. "I got that part but why??" he asked, putting more emphasize why. "they don't want me to sue if I have any pregnancy complications due to mental health," she explained, "you know the 'stress is bad for a baby' well it's true. stress can cause a baby to be born prematurely."

"well fuck, at least you won't have to get out of bed early anymore," katsuki said making y/n laugh and make a grabby motion for him to lay with her. as soon y/n fell asleep he took out his phone to text kirishima a.k.a the person he hated least (aside from y/n).

a the person he hated least (aside from y/n)