baby (Katsuki Bakugo x reader)

Katsuki Bakugo x blunt!Reader

Quirk: heal; can heal people with the user's saliva (like steven). The usage of the quirk causes "victims" to feel sluggish

"I'm here to observe your class today sir," I said after knocking on the door and seeing Mr. Aizawa peep his head out. Mr. Aizawa sighed. "Give us a minute," He said as he dipped into his classroom again to get his students. I stood outside patiently holding the clipboard my mentor, Recovery Girl, gave me. She told me that lately the students in class 1-A seem to be getting a bit more reckless and end up going to her office.

"Hellooo nurse," a boy said as he exited the classroom the classroom.  "Hello strange boy who came to the nurse's office with a scorch mark on your forehead last week, also I'm a nurse's aide. I'm still learning how to be a nurse," I said, waving my hand shyly.

"You know, I can should you a good time-"

"Leave the nurse's aide alone," Aizawa said as we walked to the gym. "I just need to know why everyone has come in with some sort of scorch mark," I said as I looked around at the other students.

I watched as the students trained. "Tell Recovery Girl that I apologize for so many students ending up in the nurse's office," Mr. Aizawa said with an exasperated sigh. "It's fine, she knows who she just doesn't know why," I said as I kept an eye on a student the ash blond hair and crimson eyes.

"Yeah, Bakugo tends to be violent to everyone-"

"FUCK!"

We looked over at Bakugo who was holding his head and sitting on the floor. Students started to surround him and I had to push past the crowd.

"What happened Bakugo?" Mr. Aizawa asked as I opened my first aid kit and opened a bottle of Hydrogen peroxide. "Fucking rock fell on my fucking head!" He yelled at his teacher.

"I'm going to have to ask everyone to back up and I need you to remove your hand from your wound so I can see it and clean it," I said as I dapped a cotton ball in hydrogen peroxide.

"The fuck are you?! I'm heading to the fucking nurs-" I slapped his face.

"Calm down, just let me see the wound, I'm a nurse's aide," I said as I moved his hand from his wound. It wasn't a deep gash but it was enough to bleed from. I licked my hand and placed it on his cut. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU-"

He stopped, noticing that I wasn't paying much attention to him and just packing up my hydrogen peroxide again. "Listen to me when I'm talking to you!" He said before yawning a bit.

"You're being such a baby. You'll be fine, it was only the epidermis that was injured. Please try to refrain from getting hurt or you'll have to handle my spit," I said as I offered my hand to Bakugo.

"You have to sit out for at least 15 minutes, I still need to check for a signs of concussion," I said as he took my hand to get up. He mumbled something incoherently.

"So, Bakugo," I said as I sat him down on the bleachers with me, "do you feel any pressure on your head, nausea, fatigue, numbness or tingling sensation?"

"I feel a little nausea," he said with a sigh.

"Don't you act all annoyed with me Mister, you caused this yourself from what I've seen and heard. You've been very reckless," I said as I flashed a light on his eyes.

"Described to me what happened," I asked as I placed two fingers on his neck to feel for his pulse. "I don't know it happened really fast!" He said sounding aggravated. "Don't get mad at me, I'm trying to help you," I said as I wrote down the number of beats I counted.

"Can you tell me who he is?" I asked pointing at the plain looking boy who was hopping from one pillar to another.

"That's shitty face Deku!" Bakugo yelled as he got up. I forced him back into the seat. "What about this man right here?" I asked, pointing at Aizawa who was standing behind me observing his check-up. "Um," Bakugo hesitant before leaning back and saying, "Aizawa."

"How many fingers do I have up?" I asked holding up one finger to his face. He leaned back and squinted his eyes. "Two?" He said but it sounded more like a question.

"Are you seeing double?" I asked as I grabbed his upper and lower eyelid. He clicked his tongue at me. "I just need to give you a diagnosis," I mumbled.

"Has he been squinting in class, sir?" I asked as I flashed my light at his eyes. "On occasion when he's taking a test, reading the board he seems fine," Mr. Aizawa stated.

"Does anyone in you family wear glasses?" I asked as I turned off the flashlight. "My dad does," he said, he looked like he already knew what I was going to say.

"Good news, you don't have a concussion, bad news is that you're most definitely far sighted," I said as I wrote down a note and handed it to him. "Go to this address address and tell them that you're looking for me and I can give to a proper diagnosis."

"I can't fucking read this dipshit," he said as he handed me back the note.

"Then find me in the nurse's office after school," I replied stuffing the note back into my pocket.

"Get back to training," I said as I closed my kit. Bakugo rolled his eyes and walked away.

"That's the nicest he's been to anyone."

♡today is Bakugo's birthday!♡