sarcasm (bakugo x reader)

Requested by: Moontail13
(Sorry if it isn't what you asked for)
A little short oneshot :)

"I told you it won't be ready til tomorrow." I said not looking up to see the person who walked into my workshop. I knew who it was, my very persistant client Bakugo Katsuki.

"You're so slow with this. How hard is it to fix my gaunlet?" He yelled sitting down right next to me.

"Yeah just let yourself in and sit down." I said applying a plate on the gaunlet. "And I'm so sorry that I have other responsibilities like projects and homeworks." I said hoping he understood the sarcasm.

"Yeah yeah but that's not really why I came down here." He said slightly annoyed.

"Oh then why are you here?" I asked slightly surprised but still not looking up at him.

"I just wanted to keep you company! Is that so bad?" He said in a pissy tone. I heard him huff. I felt a smirk crawl onto my face.

"Aw Katsuki wanted to keep me company that's sweet." I said in a teasing tone. I finally looked up at him he wasn't wearing his normal outfit but instead a nice button up and slacks.

"Woah you clean up nice." I teased again. He did look nice, very handsome or as the french would say, guapo.

"Well I wanted to ask someone if they wanted to go on a date with me but they're kind of busy now so I think I'm going to have to reschedule." He said in an aggressively glum tone. "Whose the lucky lady? Never imaged Mr. 'I want to be the greatest hero of all time to catch' feelings for someone." I said taking off my glove.

I do care about Katsuki, a lot actually, he's probably my only 'friend' in loose quotation marks as we only met due to the fact that he's my client for school. But he's a great guy under all that violent aggression, he's just cares aggressively. I

"She's incredibly intelligent and confident. But she probably just sees me as just a friend or even less. I don't really have classes with her." He said in a uncharacteristically low volume.

"So you know nothing about her?" I asked confused. "What? No, i do know her. You really think I would just fall for anyone just like that?" He said snapping his finger.

"Well considering that you go to sleep at like 8:30 I don't know what to expect from you." I said cheekily. "First off it's 8:32 and second of all I actually know her quite well."

"Then what's her favorite color?"

"(Favorite color)"

"Favorite song?"

"(Favorite song)"

"What's her quirk?" I finally asked.

Katsuki paused.

"You don't even know her quirk so what makes you think that you actually like her?" I asked laughing a little.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT HER QUIRK IS BECAUSE WHY SHOULD IT MATTER! I'M NOT THAT SHALLOW BUT SINCE YOU WANT TO KNOW, Y/N WHAT'S YOUR QUIRK?" he finally yelled at me in a pissed out outburst.

I felt my face go red. He liked me?

"Re-regeneration." I said quietly looking down at my hands.

"Good to know. Now, let's go on that date." He said removing my goggles from my face. He grabbed my hand and we walked out together.