Chapter 1

Park Miso

"Miss Park, you've got a mail" My secretary Yumi said and handed me a package.

"Arraseo Yumi-ah, you can leave now"I told and she left after bowing.

Before I could even open the package my phone rang. It was Im solhee, my best friend.

"Hello?"I answered the call. "Did you receive the package?" She came straight to the point. I just hummed in response.

"Did you see what's in there?"she asked me.

"Nope I just received it. Before I could open it, you called"I told her while unwrapping the package. There was a box of chocolates along with a card.

"Wahh!! there is a box chocolate"I love chocolate so I  squealed in excitement and Solhee laughed at my childishness.

"There is a card right?"she asked and I hummed once again.

"Read that aloud" she said and I did as she told me.

"It's been 10 years since we are graduated high school. How have you guys been?. If you are wondering why I am sending you guys this card then let me tell you, I am planning a reunion of 2016 batch and I want you all to attend. It is being held in Phuket for a week  from July 20 to July 25 so I'll be expecting you guys at Incheon airport at 7 in the morning on 20th July. Don't disappoint me. Be there. Organized by: Yook Sungjae" I read it out loud.

"So what do you say? Should we go?"She asked me.

"I don't know? What do you say?"I asked her.

"I think we should. I mean it has already been ten years since we last met our classmate, since you last met Kim Tae-"Before she could even say his name I cut her off.

" Stop mentioning him"I hissed and she just laughed in return.

"Wae? He still flutters your heart?"she was now teasing me.

"Shut up Im solhee. I moved on ages ago." I told her eating another piece of chocolate.

"What about Wang Jackson?" She giggled making me want to smack her head but sadly you can't hit people through phone.

"That was 10 years ago too so stop bringing up the past"I hissed at her, totally annoyed.

"Fine I won't bring it up. But are we going for the reunion or not?"she asked me again.

"I think we should. Besides Sungjae put so much effort in planning this. We can't let that go in vein" I told her and she hummed in agreement.

"Okay then at evening we'll go shopping so you better free your schedule. I'll see you in mall at five. We'll do shopping and have dinner together. You better not ditch me." She said and hung up.

I then called Yumi and told her to cancel all my schedules.I was busy with my work when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in"I shouted and continued doing my work.

"Babe stop overworking yourself"I heard my boyfriend's sweet yet sexy voice.