Chapter 17

Park Jimin

After looking for taehyung everywhere I finally found him in the resort's backyard.

Everything was destroyed. Tables and chairs were turned. Cake was on the ground totally destroyed. Flowers were ripped into pieces and thrown the ground.

Taehyung was sitting on the grass looking at sea with a bottle of wine in his hand.

He was drinking it as if there was no tomorrow.

"Tae stop it" I said before snatching the bottle from his hand. I can't let him ruin his health.

"No Jimin, Give ... It ... Back. I really need this Jimin. I can't handle this pain." He pleaded as if his life depended on it.

"No Tae I am not giving it to you. I don't want you to die so soon" I argued back. He is my bestfriend. I want to see him die.

"This is the only thing that can help me deal with the pain I am feeling right now jimin-ah. I need break from this pain. I can't handle it" he cried before snatching the bottle and gulping down everything in one shot.

"Jiminie its hurts here" he said and pointed on his chest where chest is supposed to be.

"Let's go and get drunk. I can deal with this painful feeling sober. I really need to get drunk to forget about this tonight" He stood up dusting the invisible dust on his pant.

"But Tae-" Before I could tell him to stop he cut me off.

"Jiminie if you're really my friend please let me drink. I swear this pain is killing me. Just once. Please!!" As he said that a lone tear slipped down his eye.

I can't see him cry!. He seldom cries. Now that he is crying I can't help but feel the pain. Ottokae??

"Just today" I said after sighing. Totally giving in

"Yes just today" He smiled. Even a fool could tell it was a forced one.

Park Miso

Everyone partied hard. Ninety five percent of people were wasted. Im solhee, Yook Sungjae, Kim Bona, Somg Minhee and Oh Sehun secure thier place in this list.

It's already 2 O'clock  in the morning.

"I'll take care of these drunkards and drop them in their suites. You take care of your drunkard fiancé. Talking about fiancé, why didn't I know you were already engaged? I thought there was something going on between you two" Jeonghan blabbered.

I bit my lips not knowing how to answer him. Before I could say something drunk Bona came towards us.

She winked at Jeonghan. "Hey sexy, do you want to go and dance?" She asked Jeonghan in seductive voice making me stifle a laugh.

"Bona! You're drunk. Let's get you to your room" Jeonghan said and lifted Bona bridal style making me squeal like a Fangirl. Is the ship finally sailing??

As Jeonghan left, he asked Jaebum, Jinyoung and Jackson to take care of other three drunkards namely Solhee, Sungjae and Minhee.

I somehow managed to get sehun in my suite. I left him on the couch to catch a breathe. This man is really really really heavy.

After catching a breathe, I unconsciously looked at Taehyung's room. He was not there.

No way, he is still waiting for me. I mean it's already 2:45 in the morning.

Anxiousness got the best of me and I ended up looking everywhere. When I got in the backyard my eyes landed on destroyed decoration.

Unknown fear crept inside my heart.  Kim Taehyung please be safe.

When I return back, sehun was sleeping soundly on the couch. Not wanting him to complain about sore neck, I gathered all my energy and dragged him to my room.

After tucking him inside, I laid beside him and switches off the lamp.

His arms sneaked around my waist and wrapped them tightly as he snuggled closer to me, spooning me.

"Babe I missed you so much" he whispered sweetly kissing my cheek waking me up.

"Good morning hun" I greeted him tiredly.

"Good morning babe. Happy birthday" He said before stealing a kiss.

"You're not hungover?" I asked him as he was wasted last night.

"Nope not at all" he said and I just nodded.

"Now get up and be ready princess. I'd love to spend whole day with you in bed but your friends and I have prepared suprise for you" he smiled at me and jumped off the bed before heading to washroom to take a shower.

I lazily got off the bed and headed towards Living room. I glanced at Taehyung's room to see if he was here but it was empty.

After 30 minutes more sehun came back from shower looking fresh and more handsome.

"Go shower. I'll be back" he handed me a towel before walking to main door, walking outside.

I took my time showering. After 30 minutes I headed out in bathrobe because clumsy me forgot to get a dress.

Sehun was no where to be seen. I headed to my room and changed into a knee length dress.

I was trying to reach for the zipper but I just couldn't get it. I was about to give and change into some other dress but I heard footsteps walking towards me.

I knew it was sehun so I didn't even turned back to confirm.

"Hun can you help me with my zipper? I can't reach it" I asked sehun for help.

He didn't say anything and walked towards me.

I could feel his presence behind me.

"Hun. Hurry up" I ordered still not turning back.

I felt his hand on my back reaching for my zipper. Strangely chills down my spine.

It didn't even take him 10 seconds to zip my dress.

"Thanks hun you're the best " I turned smiling, to thank him but my smile turned into a surprised expression.

It wasn't Sehun who zipped my dress, It was Taehyung.

"Happy birthday Miso-ah" he wished me with his raspy deep voice. His eyes were red.

I couldn't exactly read his face. It was totally emotionless.