Chapter 27

Park  Miso

Two weeks have already passed since our get together at yoongi oppa's. Sehun left for Greece yesterday and Solhee took the charge of organizing my bachelorette so I don't know where we are going or who is joining us tonight at airport.

" All done? Are you ready for your last party as single woman?" Solhee asked me and I nodded.

"Will you tell me where we're going?"I asked her but she shook her head and walked away with my luggage. 

Jimin drove us to airport.  I and Jaehee unnie were in the backseat while my bestfriend sat next to her boyfriend. My in-laws offered to look after Naeun so Jaehee unnie is more than relaxed.

"So where are we going?" Jaehee unnie asked Solhee but she didn't say anything.

"Yah! Lee Sol, we're almost at airport. Tell us already" I told her but she kept mum again. I groaned in frustration.

We got off the Jimin's car and headed inside the airport.  Solhee handed us boarding pass as we went through security.

" We're going to LA?" I asked her as I saw our arrival destination LAX. 

"Yes but not exactly" She said making me more confused than I already was. 

After security and immigration, we walked to lounge since it was 6:20 and our plane doesn't takes off before 7:40. 

As we entered the lounge my eyes landed on my group of cousins and few friends. 

"Little Miso here" Sungjae called for me.
"Yah! I am not little" I said and punched his chest.
"Yeah sure" Jeonghan headlocked me. I hit his stomach with my elbow and he finally let go.

" I actually like this name. 'little Miso' . Sounds so funny" Baekhyun oppa butted in making me roll my eyes.

"I know right hyung. I'll call you little Noona from today" Jungkook laughed and I glared at him.
"Maknae, Don't you dare!" I warned him
"Or what little Noona?" He challenged me.
"Just go away" I pushed him and walked to sit with my favorite cousin, yoongi oppa.

Yoongi oppa was talking with Namjoon and Taehyung. Taehyung? What is he doing here? I don't want to hurt him more with my bachelorette. Gawd!! why did Solhee invite him???

I walked to solhee who was busy with Jimin and pulled her with me.

"Did you invite Taehyung?" I asked her and her eyes widened with the mention of the name too.

"He is here? I didn't invite. Must be Jimin." She sighed. "Aish! Why is my boyfriend so insensitive. He should've considered his bestfriend's feeling" She added and I nodded.

" Just try to keep distance okay. You don't want hurt his feelings or yours" She said and I just nodded.

After spending some time in lounge, our plane started boarding. I was with Jaehee unnie. After 11 hours of flight, we were in LAX at 9:28. 

Apparently we had another flight at 10 so we rushed for security and boarding. Another five hours later we were in Miami. I was jet-lagged as hell and so were others.

"Really? Miami? Couldn't you pick somewhere in Asia? I am so tired" I growled at solhee.
"Why? It's so pretty here" She said pointed at sky.
"Sure" I rolled my eyes and got inside the mini bus. After 30 minutes of ride, the bus finally stopped in front of beach-house.

 After 30 minutes of ride, the bus finally stopped in front of beach-house