Sehun's ending

Park Miso

"Do you Oh Sehun take Park Miso to be your wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?" He asked and sehun looked at me before saying "I Do"

"Do you  Park Miso take Oh Sehun  to be your wedded Husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?" Priest repeated the same thing. 

"I do" I smiled.

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" He told sehun and sehun leaned forward to kiss me making the crowd cheer wildly.

5 days earlier

"Run away with me Park Miso?"  Kim Taehyung was serious. I knew he meant every word he said but my heart belongs to Sehun.

"I'm sorry Tae. I love Sehun" I said and a tear slipped down his left eye.

" Majority always wins" He  forced a smile.

"I'm sorry" I told him but he shook his head.

"Don't apologize. If I had accepted your confession would our story be different?" He laughed. " I should've told you about my feelings in high school instead of brushing you off because I was confused. First Jackson took you away from you and now Sehun. I guess I'll always be the loser who lost the girl he loved just because he was a coward. " He continued.  

" I'm sorry Tae. I hope you'll find someone." I said and walked away.

First love is beautiful and spending your whole life with your First love seems like a fairy tale. First loves always have special place in our hearts but that doesn't mean we fall for them for the whole life.

"Wifey! Why are you zoning out??" Sehun said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"It's nothing" I smiled and watch other people dance. Everyone was having a great time.

"Can I have a dance with my beautiful wife" Sehun said as he extended his hands.

"Ofcourse my ugly husband " I teased him as we got on the dance floor.

The music was slow yet romantic. Dancing with sehun, first time as my husband made me happier.

" Sehun" I said and he hummed in response.

"I want to apologize " I said.

"Why?" He asked as we continued to dance.

"For every mistake I did. For cheating on you even though it was a drunken mistake. I am sorry for hurting you when you love me so much" I said and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Miso, look at me" he said and made me look into his eyes.

"That was past. It doesn't matter anymore. What matters is our present and future together. I don't care about what happened in the past, all I care is about future. All I know is I love you and this love for you will never change" He said and I suddenly started crying. I don't deserve this man. I have done so much wrong yet he loves me unconditionally.

"Ssh!! Stop crying. Your cousins and friends will kill me for making you cry on our wedding day " he laughed and wiped my tears.

"Did I ruin my makeup? Im Solhee will kill me!!" I asked sehun and he laughed instead.

"Yah! Hun I am serious" I pouted and he suddenly pecked my lips.

"Yah! People are watching" I said and hit his chest.

"What's wrong with me kissing my wife? We've done so much more before we got married" He poked out his tongue making me narrow my eyes at him and go red. 

"You pervert stop talking about these things in public" I said and hit his chest.

"Aww!! my babe is shy" Sehun said and pinched my cheeks.

"Go away!!" I said and pushed him playfully. I clasped my arm and pulled me closer to his chest, hugging me tightly. 

"Don't be mad love.I love you " he said and pecked my forehead before placing lips on mine.

I love you too Oh sehun..

Kim Taehyung

She looks so beautiful today. The most beautiful bride in this world. The fact the she is bride to someone else is ripping my heart. The fact that she is marrying someone else is so painful to watch. I didn't want to come to her wedding but the greed of watching her for one last time brought me here. I am regretting this though.

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may-" before the priest could complete his sentence I left the auditorium. I can't watch them anymore. My heart is a wreck.

I walked down the alcohol bar and gulped 3 shots of vodka at once, feeling the burning sensation down my throat. 

I was about to gulp another shot but some snatched it.

"Hey! that's mine" I growled but she ignored me as she gulped down the shot she stole from me.  " One sided love really sucks right?"She said and handed me a shot. Her eyes were bloodshot red and I didn't have to guess she was crying.

" Yes it sucks" I said bitterly before chugging down my shot with her in a sync.  Little did I know this was the start of new chapter in our lives.