Chapter 2

Park Miso

February 14, 2014

Today is valentines day and just like any other teenager I am going to confess my love to my crush, Kim Taehyung. I known him since first year of high school. He is the sweetest and gentlest person I've ever met.

Carrying the box of my favorite chocolate, I headed to class. Half of the class was empty and taehyung was sitting in the corner seat. I was walking towards him when Jeonghan and Sungjae blocked my way.

"Aigoo, Did our little Miso finally got the guts to confess to her crush" Jeonghan said and ruffled my hair, ruining my hair while sungjae just laughed.

"Yes, now move" I glared them and made my way through them to taehyung. He had earphones plugged in with his eyes closed. "Taehyung"I called his name but he didn't respond. I nudged him a little when he opened his eyes. He unplugged his earphones and stared at me.

"I like you" I said and stretched my arm in front of him, giving him the chocolates . He slightly pushed my hand and stood up. "Sorry I don't like you"He said with a deep voice and walked out without turning back.

Slowly tears started falling down my cheeks when I realized I was rejected by my first love. I looked at Jeonghan and Sungjae who were standing in front. They were giving me concerned looks, I just gave them half smile trying to assure them I was okay but I actually wasn't. More tears started running down my face and before I knew it I was sobbing in Sungjae's arm while Jeonghan was caressing my hair.

I got my heart broken for the first time.

" Yah!! Park Miso, are you alive?" Solhee's voice brought me back into present. "No I am dead" I replied sarcastically only to receive a slap on my head. I turned back to have another look at taehyung but he was already gone.

"Aigoo, our little Miso is still a shortie" I heard a voice I haven't heart for 10 years. I turned to face the voice, it was really Jeonghan and he did keep his vow. Our school didn't let boys grow hair so he vowed that he'd grow his after high school ends and he actually did that.

 Our school didn't let boys grow hair so he vowed that he'd grow his after high school ends and he actually did that

"Shut up!" I said and hit arm. He then pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back. "You did keep your vow" I laughed as I pulled back while he just grinned. He then hugged solhee and Bona.

"Yah! Yoon Jeonghan, if you look prettier than us, then how will it work" Bona commented and Jeonghan flipped his hair like diva making me and solhee laugh out loud. We all were talking with talking to one another when Jimin and Sungjae walked to us. He handed us boarding tickets and we all headed to board.

Jimin and sungjae were seat partners, Solhee and Bona, Jeonghan was with one of our classmate, i forgot his name. While my seat was far from them.

I was looking for 36 A for five minutes before I finally found it . As I was about to sit on my seat, I finally noticed who my seat partner was. Kim Taehyung!!. I literally froze for a second before sitting. I am nervous for who knows why!