Chapter 19

Kim Taehyung

I should've just pretended being sick and left. I can't stand their lovey dovey. It's hurting both my heart and pride.

"Taehyung? Are you okay??"Sungjae shook me bringing me to reality.

I just nodded and grinned at him.

After an hour ride, we finally arrived at Phuket beach.Everyone was already here, we were the last ones to reach.

"Okay my dear classmates, this is my second surprise for you all. We're spending 2 days 1 night in the cruise behind me" Sungjae announced and everyone started cheering.

My eyes land on sehun and Miso who were getting all lovey dovey. Not wanting to burn my heart more I walked to Namjoon Hyung who was talking with Jaebum,Jackson, Jinyoung and Jeonghan. Jimin was so nowhere in my sight so I just walked to them and tried to mingle but my mind and eyes were focusing on Miso who was happy with her Fiance.

After 10 minute sungjae handed us our tickets and room key and we boarded on the cruise. This time I was roommates with Sungjae.

Jimin,I, Namjoon hyung, Sungjae and Jeonghan were hanging out in my and Sungjae's room talking about random stuff when Jimin's phone rang.

"Hey babe" he answered and we already guessed who it was.

"I am hanging out with guys in taehyung's room" he told solhee on the other line.

"Okay. Its 205" he said and ended the call.

"What was it about?"Namjoon hyung asked Jimin as soon as he hung up.

"Ah! Solhee wanted to hangout with us so she is coming here" Jimin answered and rest of us nodded.

After 10 m in minutes solhee came into our room but she was not alone. Minhee, Bona, Jackson, Jaebum, Jinyoung, Miso and her fiance were with her.

"Woah! Are we having a secret party here??" Sungjae jokingly asked Solhee.

"Yes!!! Let's parrrtyyy" Solhee became excited.

"Sungjae go and get drinks cause we're playing never have I" Solhee ordered Sungjae.

"Yah! Im solhee I am not your servant" Sungjae scoffed at her and went to get us drinks.

"Okay now everyone let's make a circle and get this started" Solhee told us as Sungjae brought cartoon of beers .

"Everyone already knows the rules so I will start"Solhee said.

"Never have I ever cried because of a movie"she said and took a shot herself.

Everyone but Sehun took the shot.

"You've never cried because of sad movie?" Solhee asked her best friend's fiance and he shook his head.

(Anyone remembers exo showtime where everyone but sehun cried while watching miracle in cell no.7??)

"Man you're weird one then" Jimin commented.

"Since you won, you start" Jeonghan told he and he nodded.

"Never have I ever mistaken soap for chocolate" he said as his playful gaze landed on Miso. I couldn't help but boil in jealousy. 

Miso took a shot and namjoon hyung gave her a weird look.

"You're not serious, are you??"he asked her and she looked down.

"After I proposed her, we went to Milan for short vacation. The hotel staff had kept soaps and shampoos in a basket and they were cutely wrapped so my dear fiance here actually thought it was chocolate and took a bite" Sehun finished the story laughing .

 "Never have I ever peed in swimming pool" Sungjae said and took a sip  making all the girls look at him as if he is some gross insect.  

"You guys are just gross" Solhee commented as she saw rest of us took the sip too.

"Whatever" Sungjae laughed.

"Okay my turn" Minhee said and raised the shot glass. 

"Never have I ever binged eat on my period" She said and took the shot along with the rest three and Sungjae.

"And since when did you start getting your period" Bona laughed at him.

"Well, I binged eat with Miso during our high school when she was on period." Sungjae said and Miso hit him on the head.

"Never have I ever lied to get out boring date " Jeonghan  said and took a sip.

"As expected from the playboy" Solhee snickered and took a sip too. Hippocracy at its finest.. tsk.

"That makes you playgirl" Jimin said and kissed her making all of us roll eyes.

"Your playgirl" She winked at him making  us gag. 

After another few weird; never have I ever, it was my turn.  I am drunk and I said something  I wouldn't dare to say while sober.

"Never have I ever cheated" I said and took a sip looking straight into Miso's eyes.

Park Miso

"Never have I ever cheated" Taehyung said looking straight into my eyes. I started growing paranoid.  " in exam" he added and took a sip again.

"Yah! Park Miso, stop the foul play and take a sip. We all know you have cheated in exam " Sungjae said and I stared at him weirdly.

" What the hell are you thinking?" He gave me a weird look too.

"Nothing" I shrugged and took a sip. 

The game continued but I was not myself anymore. How long do I lie to sehun? I can't do this anymore. I'll tell him everything later.

It was 1 in the night when we decided to end the game. Solhee was wasted so Jimin carried her. Jeonghan , Jaebum and sungjae was lying on the floor totally passed out. Jackson said he'd take minhee and bona to their room so I and Sehun left.

We walked inside our room and sehun immediately laid on the bed. 

"Babe I love your friends, they are hilarious" Sehun laughed and I gave him a small smile.

My heart was pounding and I had no idea how I am going to break it to sehun. No matter what the outcome, I'll tell him. I am going to marry this guy in 3 months. I can't  deceive him at all.  I took a really long breathe and said it.

"Sehun, I cheated" My voice cracked as I waited for him to response.