Chapter 13

Kim Taehyung

" Yah!! Park Miso, are you avoiding me?" I grabbed her hand.

"Taehyung I am drunk. Let's talk some other time. I can't think straight right now." she yanked her wrist from my grip and to walk away.

I  grabbed her wrist once again forcing her to stop.

"No! Park Miso, tell me. Why are you suddenly avoiding me? Did i do something? Did I say something that hurt you?" I stared into her eyes trying to look for answers.

"Taehyung let's talk tomorrow. I need to sleep." she tried to walk away once again but i didn't let her.

"No! I am not letting you go until you tell me the reason" I tried to sound dead serious.

Next thing I know is her lips touching mine and we were already kissing.

"Stop talking" she whispered before kissing me back again.

Her lips are my favourite things in the world now. I just can't explain how ecstatic I feel right now. I can't express my excitement right now.

My heartbeat is faster than KTX. I feel like i am in paradise right now. I feel like I am in cloud nine now. I can't express

I pulled her closer before kissing her deeper.

Without even realising we were already in my room.

She broke the kiss gasping for air before lying flat on the bed.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me into another kiss.

Her hand went inside my shirt, feeling my abs without breaking the kiss.

Her hand went lower and lower until they started tugging the band of my pant.

That it when realization struck me. She is drunk. She doesn't know what she is doing. We can't do this.

"Miso stop! We can't do this. You're drunk. You don't know What you're doing! Stop" I stopped her , pushing her away to which she reacted by whining.

She pulled me closer before sexily whispering " I know what i am doing Tae"

"No you don't. You're drunk" i argued with her.

"No i am not drunk" she bit my earlobe trying to seduce me.

"I know what i am doing. Make love to me babe" she whispered sexily and I gave into temptation.

Park Miso

I woke up feeling sore. A hand was wrapped around my waist tightly.

I unwrapped that hand from waist and checked under covers only to find myself and guy beside me naked.

Don't tell me that dream was the reality. Don't tell me I had sex with taehyung. Please no!!!

I peeked at the guy's face to confirm doubt and I was right. It was taehyung and he was sleeping soundly.

I remember everything from last night. Every damn thing.

I remember how i led him on. How i kissed him and how he obliged to kiss me. I remember how I tried to seduce him. I am the one who is responsible for this. I am the who started this.

If only i had controlled my damn hormones, I wouldn't have cheated on sehun.

Sehun! Shit!!!! What am I supposed to tell him. 

"hey! Sehun i cheated on you. I am sorry"

I am doomed!!. Ottokae?! Ottokae!!!

I am getting married in less than 3 months with sehun but i ended up cheating on him with my first love who didn't mattered until he showed up at the airport. Screw my life!

Grabbing my clothes that lay on the floor, I ran to my room and locked the door.

Changing into fresh pair of clothes I lied on my bed when my phone i left in the room last night started ringing. I looked at screen where Sehun's name popped out.

Shit! How am i supposed to talk to him now.

"Hello babe, what took you so long to answer?" Sehun questioned as soon as i answered the call.

"Mianhe Sehun-ah I was in bathroom"I lied. I feel so bar for lying to him. I am sorry!

"What did i tell you about calling me by name? You are really looking for punishment, aren't you?" He threatened me playfully.

"Mianhe oppa" I apologized.

"So what is my babe upto? " He asked me.

"Nothing really. What are you doing?" I answered.

"Well i had breakfast with your brother. Now i am just walking around in the streets hanging out with your bother since we have no meetings until evening. We are in the cafe right now to grab some coffee. Your niece called her father so he is talking to her. I missed you seeing him sweet talk to Jaehee Noona and naeun." He admitted.

"I miss you too"I couldn't help but let the tears fall.

Sehun loves me so much yet I dared to cheat with him. I don't deserve him at all.

"So how is your reunion going on? Are you having fun jagiya?"he was cheerful.

I didn't wanted him to know that i was crying so i braced myself and tried not to cry.

"Yeah! I am having fun" I answered him trying to sound cheerful. This guilt is killing me. I am sorry Sehun-ah. I am so so sorry. I deserve to die.

"Well have fun then. Your brother hung so i gotta go as well. I miss you. I love you" he said and waited for me to recite the same words before hanging up.

"I miss you too" my heart ripped into pieces. "I love you too, take care" I swear if guilt could kill you I'd be the first one to die.

Kim Taehyung

I woke feelings cold and the space beside me was empty.

The thought of her leaving meaning sank my heart. I felt like a booty call.

The thought of her treating me as booty call did nothing more than breaking my heart.

I hurriedly changed into fresh pair of clothes and ran to check on Miso.

I knocked on her room twice before entering. She wasn't there. Her room was empty.

Did she regret it? Did she regret sleeping with me? Was I a mistake???