Chapter 14

Park Miso

"You what?!" Solhee shouted like a mad woman making everyone in the beach look at us.

"Keep voice down!" I told her giving apologetic smiles to other peoples.

"Yah! Park Miso, you're kidding me right?" Solhee asked, thinking I was messing with her.

"No I am not. I actually slept with him. I was drunk and it just happened" I tried my best my best not to break down.

"So you're telling me you fucked Kim Taehyung because you were drunk?" She tried to process everything.

"You do realise that you just cheated on Sehun right?"She asked me and i broke down.

"I do and the guilt is killing me. Solhee-ah what do I do now??"I cried

Kim Taehyung

I kept on calling Miso's number but she didn't answer.  I was about to call her again but before I could do so, Jimin called me.

"Hello? What is it?" I answered his call.

"Taehyung-ah mwohae?" Jimin asked me.

"Nothing really. Why?" I answered him.

"We're planning to drink all day today. Should I count you in?" Jimin asked me.

"And who is this we?" I asked him. I wanted know if Miso was there.

"Everyone that's here for reunion. You're in?" He asked me.

"Yes. Count me in" I answered him .

"Okay!! Meet us in club" he said and i hummed in response.

"Kay! See you" he said before hanging up.

As I entered the club smell of alcohol and blasting music greeted me.

"Taehyung-ah here" Jimin enthusiastically called me.

I walked to him and sat between him and Sungjae. After settling on my seat, i roamed my eyes around the table but there was no sight of Miso.

Not only Miso, there was no sight of female population.

"Didn't you say everyone's coming?" I whispered to Jimin.

"Yeah" he whispered back.

"So this everyone? Where are the girls?" I asked him, wanting to know where Miso was.

"Ah!! Them. They said they wanted to spend some girls time together, shopping and pampering themselves" Jimin answered before passing me a drink.

"Ahh i see" I said and chugged my drink.

Park Miso

"Miso-ah, what do you think of this dress? Does this suit me?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Minhee.

"Ah! Yes. It suits you" I smiled at her.

"Okay then. I am buying it" she said and started looking for accessories that matched the dress.

"Yah! Park Miso. Will you enjoy this time instead of thinking. I cancelled my first official date with Jimin and arranged this girls' day out to make you forget about things  yet you're spacing out" Solhee scolded me.

"sorry" I apologized.

"It's ok but concentrate on having fun okay" she gave me a concerned look so I just nodded.

"Solhee-ah, Bona-ah, Miso-ah should we buy these necklaces as friendship necklace?" Minhee diverted our attention.

"How about rings? I don't really like wearing necklaces." Bona said before I and solhee could say anything.

"Rings? I don't know. I mean I already have a ring I am obliged to wear" Minhee said and showed her ring finger.

"Yah! Minhee-ah. You're already married?" Solhee and bona gasped in sync.

"Nope! Just engaged. I was arranged to marry him" she gave out a sad smile.

"Arranged marriage? In this 21st century? You lost you mind while agreeing to it?" Bona asked her, totally sounding serious.

"Nah! I was forced because of my grandmother's will" she sighed.

"How about bracelets?" I didn't want to pry more. I could sense Minhee didn't like talking about it.

"Yes! Bracelet sounds nice" Minhee said and we started looking for bracelets.

After looking through several bracelets, one bracelets finally caught our eyes.

It was pretty so we all got one each. Solhee wanted to be generous so she paid for each of us.

Similarly we got few similar dresses with matching shoes, accessories and bags. I paid for our dresses, solhee paid for accessories, bona paid for shoes while Minhee paid for bags.

In the middle of shopping solhee started whining for food so we decided to take a break and eat famous foods here in Phuket.

"What should we do after eating?" Minhee asked us.

"How about pampering ourselves with spa?" Bona suggested.

"Call" I and solhee shouted in sync.

"We're here for healing after all. I'll reserve our appointment" Minhee said and called the spa in Sungjae's resort.

While Minhee fixed the appointment, three of us dig in.

"I booked us a session from 8 to 11.  It includes manicure, pedicure, massage and facial" Minhee told us.

"It's 2 right now. We still have so much time. What should we do?" Solhee asked us while sipping her Thai tea.

" More shopping" I , Minhee and Bona shouted in sync.

After more and more shopping, we reached resort at 7:37. We didn't have any dinner so we were heading to resorts' restaurant to eat food before healing.

We ordered few Korean and Thai food.

"What are the guys upto? Should we call them eat dinner with us?" I asked the rest. I kinda forgot about consequence.

"I don't think so. They've drinking whole day and are still drinking. They are having boys time " Bona told me.

"And how do you know this?" I raised my eyebrow at bona.

"Jeonghan text me" she answered.

"Ohh!! Jeonghan~" we started teasing her.

I was actually having fun. It really felt nice having fun with friends.

After dinner we headed to spa and healed ourselves. By the time we were done it was already 11:45.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow" I bid everyone goodbye before heading towards my shared suite.

A figure was leaning against the wall, resting. I didn't have to guess, it was Taehyung.

I wanted to approach him and ask what he was doing outside but then I remembered last night.

Without looking at him, I swiped my card and walked inside leaving the door open.

I heard him walking inside but I didn't turn back.

"Miso-ah " before taehyung could say anything I walked inside my head room and shut the door on Taehyung's face.

I know shouldn't have done, its bad but I can't face him right now.

It's really awkward. I don't think I can face him at the moment.