Chapter 9

Park Miso

In a blink of eye, Kim taehyung was on the floor. The one responsible for his condition is no one other than my own boyfriend.

"Jackson, what the hell?!! Why did you hit him" I was infuriated by his behaviour.

"Are you seriously asking me this Park Miso?" He rolled his eyes, making grow mad even more. I gave him 'What does it looks like' look and he just gritted his teeth.

"Well let me tell you then" he inhaled some air. "This guy was going to kiss my girlfriend so I gave him what he deserved" he said as if it was most reasonable thing to say.

"Are you crazy?" I snapped at him and walked to taehyung to help him stand up.

"Miso I swear if you step forward to help him I'll-" he tried to threaten me.

"You'll what?"I gave him a challenging look.

"I'll... I'll" he paused thinking for meaningless threats.

Not paying attention anymore I walked forward to help Taehyung stand up.

"Park Miso take one more step, I'll break up with you" He threatened me. Did he really said that? I don't know if I should be angry about this but I am infuriated.

I turned to face him and stared directly into his eyes before saying  "Do it then" and walked to help Taehyung up.

Jackson kicked the chair in anger and frustration and walked out angrily.

I helped taehyung and made him sit on the chair.

"Go chase after him before it's too late" Taehyung said me to go after him.

"No it's fine" I tried to play it cool.

"If it's fine then why are you crying??" He stared at me. I brought my hand to cheek and felt it wet. I was actually crying.

Two weeks has already passed since that day. School reopened and thankfully all of us are in same class. By all of us I mean Solhee, Bona, Minhee, Sungjae, Jeonghan, Jaebum, Jinyoung, Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok , Taehyung and Jackson. Yes, he is also in same class making it awkward.

Because of awkwardness between Jackson and I, Jaebum and Jinyoung don't hangout with us that much.

"If you miss him that much then tell him and get back together. He might melt if you keep on staring at him like that" I heard Solhee mumble beside me.

"It's not that easy" I sighed and started drawing random things in my notebook.

"At least talk to him. I mean it was stupid of him to break up with you for petty reason but it's partly your fault. You shouldn't have helped taehyung" I don't why but I felt anger rushing down my veins when I heard her say that.

"He was the one to punch taehyung without reason . Helping him because my stupid boyfriend injured him for no reason is my fault for our breakup? Wow!!!" I snapped at Im Solhee even if it wasn't my intention.

"Yah! You can't snap out at me if you are annoyed" Solhee rolled her eyes.

"Whatever" I said and plugged in my earphones, going to sleep.

Kim Taehyung

Ever since Jackson walked out of cafe that day, I've never seen her smile. Not even once.

Even during class, she keeps on staring at him. It hurts to say but she has fallen head over heels for him. She looks as if she'll die without him and I can't bare to see that.

Swallowing every tiny bit feelings inside me I texted both of them.

If she'll be happy this way, then let it be. If she is happy with him then she can be with him.