Chapter 12

Park Miso

"Miso? Park miso? You're there??" Taehyung snapped me out of own world .

"Ah! Yes. What were you saying?"i asked him.

"I asked you why are you here?" He said.

"Ah! I am here to check on my drunkard bestfriend if she needed anything but she definitely doesn't" I told him while glancing at solhee and Jimin.

"He finally man-ed up" Taehyung smiled at the sight as well.

"But why are you here?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I saw you walking away so I decided to check on you" he gave me his box smile.

I didn't know what to say so i remained silent.

We both grew silent for sometime before i decided to speak as i saw him shiver.

"You should change, you'll catch cold" I told him and he just nodded.

He walked out and I just followed him.

He walked towards our suite and i kept on following him. I had no better things to do anymore anyways.

He walked inside the bathroom dropping his clothes beside me while i walked television to kill time.

After exact thirty minutes taehyung walked out of bathroom. I turned head to see naked taehyung, towel wrapped around his waist. Making him sexier than he already is.

"Hey Miso can you pass me my clothes?" He said and pointed at his clothes that was lying beside me.

"Ah! Here you go" I carried his clothes and walked towards him to hand him his clothes.

The floor was wet because taehyung walked in whole suite with his soaked clothes to get the dry ones.

My feet slipped making me land on the floor with me on the top of taehyung.

Our position was same as that of cliché dramas and movies.

My upper body was totally against taehyung naked chest while my legs were supporting my lower body to stay up.

I tried to get up but slipped once again. This time my legs barely supported my body.

I was going to stand up one more time but taehyung grabbed my shoulder stopping me.

"Miso" he whispered. I just stared at him, wait for him to continue.

"Don't move" he continued and i obliged.

He hovered over me, totally changing our position.

Before he could stand up we heard an apology.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you guys. I wanted to check on Miso but nevermind. Please continue" Bona said flustered and ran away before we could clear the misunderstanding.

Taehyung stood up and helped me stand up.

We both were red as tomatoes.

"I-I'll go and change" he stuttered and left in hurry.

Kim Taehyung

My heart is beating like bullet train right now.

Only I know how I controlled myself from kissing Miso's pink  lips.

Even the thought of it is making me crave for it.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone rang. It was Sungjae.

"Oh! Sungjae? What's up?"

"Taehyung we're having next party at beach so be there by 6. Don't forget to bring your swimming trunks." he said and hung up before i could say anything.