Chapter 20

Park Miso

"Sehun, I cheated" I confessed. My heart was beating loudly and I could barely breathe.

"Everyone cheats on test babe. Its okay" sehun said and walked towards our bed.

"No sehun, I cheated on you. I was drunk and it-"

"You what?" Sehun cut me off. He was shaking and his eyes were turning  red.

"I cheated on you" my eyes started watering as my voice broke.

"What the fuck are you talking? Is this some kind of prank??? I am not liking it at all" he had his poker face on.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS??" sehun raised his voice after I didn't say anything and silently cried. This guilt is killing me.

"Was I not enough?? Don't you love me anymore???"Tears started rolling down his cheeks, making me more guilty than I already was.

"Sehun I am sorry" I tried to reach him but he pushed me back.

"Stay there. Don't touch me" he cried pushing me.

"Sehun I was drunk and I-" I know I shouldn't be this desperate after all it was my fault but I can't help but be greedy.

"That's your excuse for cheating on me? I don't want to hear anything. " He scoffed.

"I thought you loved me but guess I was wrong" he said in the most painful tone ever.

"No sehun, I still love you" I tried to reach for his hands once again but he pushed me again.

"SHUT IT. I can't be in the same room as a you right now" he yelled and left the room leaving all alone in the room, crying by myself.

Next morning I woke up to sehun packing all his clothes and zipping up his luggage.

"Hun? where are you going? Don't leave" I begged him. 

"After what you have done? I don't think so. You not only broke my heart but crushed it. " He said in the most heartbreaking tone ever.

"Hun I am sorry. Please don't do this" I know I am being pathetic.

"You know Miso. You were my first everything. My first love, My first kiss and the first and last girl I ever slept with. The times I spent you in university and after that, are too precious for me and so were you but you decided to take my love for granted. You didn't only betrayed me but also my love for you." He said and started crying. It broke my even more.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him, acting pathetic again. 

"Hun, I am sorry. Please don't leave. Please, I love you" I hugged him tighter muttering apologies but he pushed me away.

"Stop lying" He said and wiped his tears before leaving the room with his luggage.

I swear my heart was ripping into pieces as I watched him leave but everything was my fault and It was killing me .

I sat on my room crying the whole day and falling asleep without realizing. I woke up to see Solhee sitting beside me, looking worried.

I forced out a small smile and sat on the bed, leaning on the head board. 

"You told him and it didn't go well. isn't it?" She asked me and I nodded my head and looked down in shame.  She didn't say anything but pull me into a hug, letting me cry.

Kim Taehyung

I was sitting in the ship's lounge, enjoying a cup of coffee when I saw Oh Sehun. He was dragging his luggage and walking towards the exit as the ship was already at the shore. His face had tear stains and it was all red. I can guess what happened. I should be feeling relieved but I am worried about Miso instead.

Bigger part of me didn't want to check on her but  the smaller part won.  I was outside her doors, hearing her cry but I couldn't do anything. I should be mad at her but instead here I am feeling heart wrenched.

I texted Solhee to look for and walked away.

Park Miso 

I spent the whole ride back to resort, sleeping. I isolated myself and locked myself in my room. Solhee wanted to come inside and comfort me but I wanted to stay alone. Others knew something was wrong after seeing me alone without sehun but they never said a thing.

It was 25th and we all were leaving back to our daily lives. Somehow I managed not to look like a ghost and attended our last brunch before next reunion.

"Good morning" I greeted and sat next to solhee. I was trying my best to swallow my food but I couldn't. I have no appetite. I'll throw up if I force feed myself.

On airport I hugged everyone and apologized for ruining last days our reunion but they shook their head and asked me cheer up instead.

Minhee is flying to Canada, Bona and Jeonghan have work in London so they are going together, Jaebum, Jinyoung and Namjoon were flying to states. Jackson was going back to Hong Kong . So they had flight an hour earlier than us. I hugged everyone and bid goodbyes as their flights were 3 hours earlier than ours.

For next 3 hours, we spent our time in Thai airways' lounge and at 4 we were ready to board. I sat with Solhee while the guys sat together. 

It was already 11 by the time we arrived at Incheon. Sungjae wanted to drop us home but it was already too late so I , Solhee and Jimin took cab while Sungjae and Taehyung took his car. I Haven't said a word to Taehyung since that day. I can't help but feel guilty. I am the one who ruined everything and it's fucking me up.

It was 11: 38 when I reached my apartment's building. I typed the pass-code and got inside only to see Sehun sleeping on my couch hugging our anniversary photo. I am the worst human. I betrayed my Fiance who loves me so much. I deserve to die.  I am the worst kind of people. I always end up hurting the innocent ones. I ruined my life along with Taehyung's and Sehun's. I should just die.

Wiping my tears, I got inside my room and got a blanket for Sehun. I covered him with blanket and watched him sleep because that's what I can do.