Chapter 8

Timeline: Early July 2015

Park Miso

"One Caramel Macchiato and  1 Blueberry cheesecake for table number five"I told the order to jiyeon unnie who was sitting behind counter so that she could pass the order to Mino oppa who in-charge of coffee and Hyejeong Unnie who bakes cake.

After delivering the order at table number 5, I walked back to counter since we had no more customers.

"So When is your school reopening Miso-ah?"Seungyoon asked me. "What's the date today unnie?"I turned to Jiyeon unnie and she said it was 8th July.

"7 days from now. Wae?"I asked him.

"Good for you. My school starts from tomorrow"He pouted making me laugh at his cuteness.

I , Jiyeon unnie and Seungyoon oppa were talking about stuffs when Jiyeon unnie got a call. Looking at her expression I could tell something had happened.

"Guys, I really need to leave now. My brother got into trouble so he is hospital now. I need to go and see him" she said as he hung up the call.

"Go Noona, I'll tell manager hyung" Woozi told Jiyeon unnie. She nodded and rushed out.

"Miso-ah you take care of counter, I and Taehyung hyung will take orders" Woozi said and got a slap on his back.

"Yah! Punk. She is older than you, you should call her Noona" Taehyung glared at him.

"Aish! Taetae hyung, I can't call my potential girlfriend Noona now, can I ?" Woozi said grinning playfully, probably teasing me.

"Sorry to break your bubble donsaeng-ah but I already have a boyfriend" I decided to joke along.

Woozi faked a sad expression making me laugh out loud. I was so busy laughing at Woozi that I forgot to notice Taehyung's bitter expression after I said I already had a boyfriend.

Since Seungyoon and Taehyun had school tomorrow our manager left us early today.

Everyday I used to walk home with Jiyeon unnie since she lives two blocks away from my house but since today she isn't here, I walked home alone.

As I reached the door of my house, I saw a strange yet familiar man standing in front of my house, wearing everything black.

"Who-" before I could ask the man who he was, he faced me. My suspicion turned into giddiness.

"Jagiyaaa I missed you so much" Jackson pulled me into a hug. He then lifted me by feet and swirled around.

Kim taehyung

After our shift was over, I was about to go home when my eyes landed on very familiar phone, Park Miso's phone.

Before I could give her phone, she was already gone.

These days phones are very important thing in our daily lives so I decided to return her phone.

When I reached her doorstep my eyes landed on the scene I wish I wouldn't have seen.

Park Miso was in Wang Jackson's arm and he was kissing her passionately.

As I witnessed the scene, I don't know why but I felt an unbearable pain. Tears flooded my eyes but I didn't cry.

Why am I feeling this anyways?

Not wanting to witness more of their lovey dovey I turned my heels and walked back home with a heavy heart.

No matter what I couldn't get that scene out of my mind. Every time that scene played inside my head, my heart clenched.

"Why are you feeling this when you were to reject her in the first place? Now that she has moved on you want her for yourself? Ha! What a joke" My conscience laughed make me more annoyed that I already was.

Not wanting to deal with real world right now, I decided to sleep off my pain away.

Park Miso

"You don't know how much I've missed you" Jackson kissed me once again . Right now, we are in my living room watching movies while cuddling.

"I missed you too" I snuggled closer inhaling his addictive smell.

Last night we both fell asleep on couch watching moving. No wonder my back is so sore.

After having breakfast made by Jackson he dropped me to work.

"I have plans with Sungjae and Jeonghan today so I'll come to pick you up right after your work okay?" He said as we were standing infront of cafe.

"You don't have to" I told him but he shook his head.

"I don't have to but I want to" As soon as he said that I smiled unknowingly.

"See you jagi" he said and pecked my lips before leaving.

As I entered cafe, I heard woozi and Mino oppa howling like wolves. Taehyung was watching them with not so good expression.

"What's happening here?" I asked taehyung as I stood beside him. He totally ignored what I said and walked away.

Is something wrong? Did I ask him something I shouldn't have asked???

Kim taehyung

Today he came to drop her. She looked so happy with him. I wonder if I had accepted her confession would we be the same? Would she be same with me as she is with him?

I was cut off by my thoughts when I heard woozi and Mino hyung whistling. Out of curiosity I followed their Gaze and immediately regretted.

That guy kissed her and she giggled happily. Does she love him that much?. Why does it hurt so much??

As she entered the cafe she noticed Woozi and Mino hyung were still whistling.

"What's happening in here?" She asked me but I totally ignored her. I know it's wrong but I still did it.

"That hyung is lucky to have you Noona" Woozi told her and she blushed. "No I am lucky to have him" she sweet talked making me want to throw up. Ok! Fine I admit I am jealous.

It was already noon. I, Miso, woozi and Mino hyung were the only people at work. Jiyeon Noona had to take care of her injured brother, Hyejeong Noona called in sick and Seungyoon  and Taehyun were in school.

Unlike other days we really had less costumers.

"Woozi-ah did you see my phone? I left it at work yesterday" Miso asked woozi and he shook his head.

Then I remembered her phone was still in my pocket. Hurriedly I took out the phone and placed in somewhere in kitchen she could easily see and walked away.

Today was not a busy day so we left early. Jimin wanted to hangout tonight so I was waiting for him infront of cafe.

Coincidentally Miso was standing beside me. Probably waiting for him. Well that thought made me bitter but I ended up ignoring that thought.

We were both standing next to eachother silently.

Suddenly a very strong wind blew and everything like trash, dust started flying high in the air.

As an instinct I pulled Miso inside the cafe.

"That was really strong wind" I commented as I noticed Miso struggling with her eyes.

"Did the dirt get inside your eyes?" I asked her and she merely nodded before rubbing her eyes.

I took her hands in mine and told her to stop moving. She was obliged to follow.

I went closer to her and blew in her eyes trying to get the dust out of her eyes.

I swear I forgot to breathe for a second when I realized our faces were so close.

Unknowingly I was leaning closer and closer until I felt a huge impact on my cheek that made me fall on the ground.

Jackson Wang just punched me hard.