Chapter 15

Park Miso

He knocked on the door for few times but I didn't budge so he gave up.

My eyes landed on my phone which I forgot today. It had 56% battery left.

There were 78 missed calls. 34 were from Taehyung and 44 were from Sehun.

Not wasting a time, I decided to call him.

"Omg! Babe where have you been? I was dying from worrying about you" Sehun didn't waste a time to nag me.

"Sorry. I kinda forgot to take my phone with me" I told him.

"You're so careless . You better take it with you next time. I was so worried" He continued his nag.

"I will. But tell me why did you calk me 44 times? We talked this morning" I asked him.

"I kinda felt you were down so I wanted to make sure" he answered melting my heart. I don't deserve this man, not after I cheated on him.

Tears started beaming in my eyes. I tried my best not to cry.

"Did I woke you up oppa?" I asked him. He kinda sounded tired.

"Its 1 am right now. What do you think?" He asked me instead.

"Mian! I'll call you later then. Good to sleep. Good night. " I said intending to hang up.

"Good night. I love you" he said breaking my heart.

How am I supposed say I love you too after what I've done. My conscience is killing me.

I pretended not to hear it and hung up.

I am sorry Sehun-ah. I really am.

Next morning when I woke up, it was already 11.

I lazily got off my bed and headed to bathroom to freshen up.

When I got out of bathroom my eyes landed on Taehyung who was playing with his phone.

Not wanting to face Taehyung, I decided to sneak out but he was fast enough to catch up to me.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me, making me face him.

"Park Miso! Stop avoiding me, will you?" He said but I couldn't even look into his eyes.

"Is it because of that night? Are you avoiding me because you slept with me? If that is the reason I can forget about it and pretend it never happened. But please stop avoiding me. Please" he started pleading. I don't why but I felt a sting in my heart.

I didn't know what to say or what to do. I didn't know how to react so I ended up nodding.

Without saying anything he pulled me into a hug. I could hear my heartbeat .

Not wanting to have another awkward scenario, I pulled away.

" Today spend your day with me okay?" Taehyung asked me out. I couldn't resist the look in his eyes so I ended up nodding again.

Aish!! What the hell is wrong with me?

"Can we leave now? I have lots planned" Taehyung asked I hummed.

He intertwined his fingers with mine and ended up dragging me with him.

We got in the car and he started driving. I was admiring the view outside while taehyung focused on driving.

It was silent the whole ride but it didn't felt like burden or nuisance. Instead it was comforting .

After an hour ride, taehyung stopped the car infront of a hill top restaurant.