Chapter 10

Timeline : July 20 2026

Park Miso

"Long time no see guys" Jackson greeted everyone and sat next to Jimin.

"So what are you guys up to?" He asked as he finally settled down.

"Just games~"Solhee cheered. This girl was already drunk.

"Mind to join?" Sungjae said and handed him a drink. He nodded and took a sip of his drink.

"Okay little it's your turn Miso's turn to ask question" Jeonghan hollered.

"Stop. calling. me. That." I glared at Jeonghan and turned to Lee bona.

"Okay Bona-ah, truth or dare?" I asked her thinking of some best dares.

"Truth" she said as she sipped her drink.

"Okay, then" I paused thinking for some question. "Okay tell us, who did you like during high school?"I asked her and Solhee clapped in excited. I swear this girl is hammered.

"Yes yes tell us who it was"Solhee hollered.

"You guys already know about it so why are you guys asking it now?" She whined like a child.

"Just~" I and Solhee cooed laughing.

"I'll drink instead" she said and extended her arms to grab a shot but Jeonghan stopped her.

"I'll drink for her" As soon as Jeonghan said that, I Solhee and sungjae ooh-ed like bunch of teenagers.

Actually She had crush on Jeonghan when we were in school. She really loved him but Jeonghan was a player back then so she gave up.

After Jeonghan took shot instead of bona, bona asked question to Jackson and he took dare.

She dared him to do a sexy dance which he did without hesitation. I remember how he loved to dance in past. Aish! Why am I remembering that past anyways.

The game continued and most of questions were targeted towards me which consisted of weird questions so I had to drink.

"Okay, Miso truth or dare?" Jimin drunkenly laughed. Not again!

"Dare" I said monotonously.

"I dare you to call Hobi hyung and swear at him" He grinned showing his 32 teeth. I swear I wanted to break all his teeth.

"I am not doing it for two reasons. First I don't swear and second he is Hobi oppa. I can't do that to him, especially not him" I declined to do the dare. How can I swear on that ball of sunshine?

"Then drink" he said and passed me another shot making me groan in annoyance.

"I'll drink for her" I heard two voices at same time. Both Taehyung and Jackson had their hand on shot that Jimin passed me.

"I'll drink for her" Taehyung said and tries to pull the shot glass but Jackson didn't stirred.

"I'll drink it" Jackson tried to pull back the shot but taehyung didn't let go and before I knew it both of them were fighting for him.