Chapter 7

Timeline: May 2015

Park Miso

We couldn't even stay for a week in jeju. Sungjae's parents wanted him to go Italy with them for his cousin's wedding, Bona's grandma got sick so she to fly to London.

After returning back to Seoul Jeonghan was forced to take summer classes by his parents, Jackson got a text from his brother that he was needed in Hong Kong. Solhee had to go LA to visit her grandparents. She wanted to take me along with her but I declined.

For last 10 days I've been nothing but a couch potato. All I do is eat sleep and repeat.

After having enough I decided to find a part time job. It's better than living like this right?

After looking for several places I finally got a job as a waitress in a cafe.

"You can start from tomorrow" My manager smiled at me.

"Okay! See you tomorrow" I bowed and left the cafe.

To celebrate my first job I picked a tub of ice-cream on the way. As I reached home Solhee was requesting a face time so I accept her request.

" What's up Miso?" She was hyperactive.

"Guess who got herself a job?" I chimed. " You got a job? Who is that stupid who hired you?" She teased, laughing.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes at her making her laugh more.

"Im Solhee stop laughing else I'll end the call" I threatened her.

"Okay ! Okay! I'll stop" she tried to stop but failed miserably.

After talking to her for 3 hours about random stuffs she hung up.

As soon as she hung up Jackson was the one to face time me. As soon as I answered his call, his handsome face was visible on my screen.

"Jagiyaaa I miss you so so so so so so much" he said making me laugh at his adorableness.

"I miss you too" I admit I miss him too. Especially his clinginess.

"So what are you up to?" He asked me .

"I was about to watch drama. You?" I asked him back.

"I just got home after spending the whole day with Aimee in the Disney land" he said and plopped on his bed.

"Oh!! So when are you coming back?" I asked.

" Why? You can't live a moment without me now? " He tried to joke.

"Stop joking and just tell me already" I pouted unconsciously.

"Late June or Early July. My mom is forcing me to stay with her until school reopens"he said. All I could do was nod. I do miss him.

"Miso-ah it's already 11 there, I think you go to sleep" he said and I nodded.

"Yeah! I should. I have job starting from tomorrow"I agreed.

"Job? What job?" He asked. Confusion written all over his face.

"I got a part time job at cafe. Didn't I tell?" I said and he shook his head.

"Must've slipped my mind. Mian!" I told him, sheepishly rubbing my neck.

"Okay. Now go sleep. I'll hang up. Good night. I love you"he showed a finger heart.

"Good night. I love you too" I showed him finger heart too. We both laughed and hung up.

Next morning when I woke up, it was already 8 am. I have to get to cafe by 9 so I rushed to get ready.