Chapter 16

Park Miso

"Babe? Are you that happy to see me that it made you speechless" Sehun said snapping me into reality.

"I-I---" I didn't know what to say or talk.

"I missed you too" he said and pulled me into a hug.

Involuntarily my hand wrapped around his body and my head rested on his chest.

Familiar smell of cologne greeted my nostrils along with the warmth that i am used to.

"Didn't you have important meeting?" I asked him. Wanting to know why he suddenly show up totally surprising me.

"Yes but not as important as your birthday. I couldn't miss your birthday." He said pulling back and offering me his smile. I couldn't help and smile back. His smile is contagious, just like Taehyun-

Shit!! I have to meet Taehyung. He will be here any minute to pick me up.

Wait!! Why do I feel like I am two-timing these guys.

Aish!!! What am I suppose to do??

Kim Taehyung

I was on my way to pick up Miso from our suite when I bumped into Jimin and both of us fell flat on the ground

"Take it easy Tae. Why are you rushing?" Jimin stood up and helped me stand up.

I just gave him a smile before trying to go again but Jimin grabbed my hand stopping me. Aish!! This guy will make me late.

"What got you so hyped? Why are you running away?" He narrowed his eyes on him.

I know him very well. He won't let me go until I tell him every thing.

"I am on my way to pick up Miso. Tomorrow is her birthday so I have planned something. I am going to confess my lover for her exactly at 12" I told him everything.

I was expecting him to smile and wish me luck but he frowned instead.

"She didn't tell you?" He asked me with total seriousness.

"Tell me what?" I asked him. What is he exactly talking about.

"You really don't know?" He asked me and I started getting frustrated.

"Know what Jimin? What the hell are you talking about?" I asked him, totally frustrated now.

"You don't know that Miso is engaged and is getting married in less than a month?" He said.

It took me a while to process everything. Miso is what?

"What? Miso is what? Are you messing with me Jimin?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Why would I mess with you? That too about this?" Jimin said with total seriousness.

"But she can't be. I never saw her wearing any ring!" I was in denial. I didn't want to believe what Jimin told me right now.

"Her Fiancé wanted to be unique so he proposed her with pendant not ring" Jimin said and my world collapsed.

I have seen her wearing a pendant. She has been wearing is everyday. No it can't be right.

"If you don't believe me, you can ask her" Jimin said.

"Let's go" I said and pulled Jimin with me.

Park Jimin

Taehyung dragged me with him towards the shared suite. We were few meters away from their suite.

There stood Sehun who was hugging Miso.