5.5

Yoongi's POV

     "So... what's your favorite color?.." Sydney says, breaking the silence.

     I think for a moment before answering. "I never really thought about it.. but I really like the color Black." I nod as if to lock in my answer. "What about you?"

     "Yellow! My favorite color is yellow." She smiles and stares out the window at all the buildings we pass. "It's my favorite color because it's so bright. Yet so calming. My favorite is a dull, muted yellow. Like a flower that's been bleached by the sun..."

     The girl turns her head back towards me and the road. She gets this far off dreamy look in her eyes. I've never seen anyone be so passionate about a color before. 'He's right. She is cute.' When I glance at her, she's looking back at me. I blush and look back at the road.

     "Do you like sweets? Or are you more into salty food?" Sydney once again fills the empty air with her soothing voice.

     "I'm not too big of a fan of sweet. I love salty though. Pickles are my favorite sal-"

     "PICKLES ARE MY FAVORITE TOO!" She practically jumps out of her seat and into mine when I mention pickles. "Wow, you and Jungkook must have that in common. He said he really like them too." She smiles in my direction.

      I sigh quietly. Jungkook doesn't like pickles. He always takes them off of his burgers and gives them to me because I love them. "Does he? I didn't know that." I tell a small white lie to protect my friend. He must really want this girl to like him if he's lying about liking pickles. I could see why he'd want her to like him though. She's gorgeous. She's absolutely beautiful. I mean, looks aren't everything, but from the personality that I'm seeing... it's just as beautiful as she is.

      "Yoongi, look!" She says excitedly and points to the paper lanterns lining the small road on the way to the festival. "I think we're almost there!" The beautiful girl smiles. That smile could melt anyone's heart. Including mine.

      "I think we are, too." I respond, too lost in my own thoughts to even focus on anything else. 'Jungkook, you better hang on to this one tight.. the others won't be as respectful of you as I am..'

AN: This is pretty much just a little filler, but also pretty important. I love this chapter ❤️ thanks for reading!!