Seven

Yoongi's POV

     My steady pace slows to a stop as I see Jungkook carrying Sydney on his back. Even with her up that high, she can still just barely see over his head. I chuckle and watch them from behind as I follow the big group.

      "Jungkook! Look over there!" Sydney exclaims, pointing to the mini petting zoo. Kookie laughs and carries her over there.

      I walk up close to the puppies that they have and clime over the little gate. Sitting down, the puppies all run over to me and yip at me to pet them. "Hi there.. Well, aren't you guys cute." I speak to, mostly, myself.

      "Yeah, they really are." Sydney responds from behind me. I jump at her sudden appearance and blush. She sits across from me and half of the puppies run to her. "Oh look at you!" The cute girl picks up the smallest one and gives it a kiss on the top of its head.

      "A-Are you... crying?" I lean forward slightly to see tears streaming down her cheeks.

      "They're just so cute! I can't take it!" She picks up another puppy and kisses it too. She does this over and over with every puppy.

       'I swear, this is the cutest girl I've ever seen..' I stare at her in both amusement and amazement. She's crying over puppies because they're cute, and she very passionate about everything we've talked about. She's... perfect. 'Jungkook, you better treat her right.'

~~~
Sydney's POV

      After I'm finished kissing each puppy, I try and hop over the fence... but I'm too small. I glance over at Yoongi, hoping that he would notice my struggles and help me out.

      "Do you need some help?" The fluffy haired boy says. He stands up and walks over to me, not sure how to help without it being very touchy.

      "I would really appreciate it." I laugh and stand there, just staring at him. "I-I just need help getting over the fence.." I stammer and think hard of a way to get out.

      Yoongi walks closer to me and reaches for me, before abruptly stopping in his tracks. "Is it okay if I pick you up and place you over it?" He asks, his face growing more and more red by the second.

      I smile and lift my arms a little so he can place his where they need to be. "That's perfect!"

      As he picks me up, it takes him a second of hesitation to figure out how to lift me up and over the fence.

      "I hate being so small..." I whisper to myself.

      "It's not all bad, is it?" Yoongi speaks softly against my ear as he places me over the fence and lets me down gently. "I mean, if you weren't, people wouldn't be able to carry you as easy." The young man climbs over the fence and stands beside me.

      "I mean... I guess that's true." I look around as I speak. "Have you seen Jungkook? He took off after he helped me over to the puppies."

      Yoongi takes a quick glance around and sees everyone else, except Jungkook. "Uh... No, I can't find him."

-