Fifteen

"But it's water! How can water be wet? If the thing itself produces wetness how can it be wet?!" Namjoon speaks passionately over his food to Hoseok across the table.

     Hoseok sighs and rubs his forehead before bursting into a frustrated mess. "It's water! ITS WET!" The, now very intoxicated, boys bicker for what seems like hours.

     All eight of us decided to drink together after we finished our meals. The empty bottles are starting to pile up quickly and the sun set an hour ago. Faces red and slightly puffy, we drank and enjoyed each other's company.

     "Can y'all just shut up? It makes things wet because it is wet but can't be considered wet because the thing itself cannot gain wetness. There- problem solved." Yoongi slurs his words slightly, but gets the point across just fine.

     His bright words with a hint of anger sparks some sort of foreign emotion in me. It's a warm and numbing feeling all over my body, starting in my stomach and branching out. Or... maybe that's just the alcohol.

     My eyes start to close on their own and my body goes ever so slightly limp. I lean against Yoongi for support, and to my surprise, he leans my way as well. In that moment, we just hold each other up.

     Across the table, I see Jungkook shooting a glare in Yoongi's direction. I internally grimace but keep leaning on him. "How about we take this party to a karaoke house?" Jungkook suggests, gaining the attention of the whole table.

     "Hell yeah! I'm in." Jimin shouts.

     "That sounds like fun! What about you guys?" Seokjin speaks in my direction.

     I look up at my beautiful headrest just as he looks back down to me. "Uh..." He stammers.

      "I'm actually pretty tired.." I speak quietly and lay my head back down on Yoongi's shoulder.

     Jin gives Yoongi a look that I can only describe as 'knowing' before he speaks. "Alright. Yoongi, can you escort Sydney back home?"

     Jungkook stands up suddenly and puts his hands on the table, "No!" He speaks angrily. "I-I mean, no, I can do it. Yoongi hyung got home late last night so he's probably really tired, right Hyung?"

Yoongi's POV

     'I cannot believe that this little brat is trying to take Sydney home. After everything he told me last night, he expects me to believe that he won't try anything?'

     "No, Jungkook. I'm fine. I'll call a cab for us and I'll come pick my car up tomorrow morning." I speak firmly and wrap an arm gently around the beautiful girl using me as an pillow.

     I look at Jin hyung and nod my head a little bit towards the door. "Alright kids, lets get out of here okay? Jungkook, you pay this time. I paid last time." Seokjin uses his parental voice in his order to the youngest.

    "What?! That's not fair! We got so much stuff, I'll be broke!" He whines.

     "Jeon Jungkook, you will pay for dinner and then we are going home." Namjoon stands up with Jin and they all make their way out towards their car.

     As they all walk away, I look down at Sydney, who has now fallen asleep. She looks just as peaceful as last night when I left.

     "Yoongi, don't think this is over." Jungkook does his best to sound threatening when he notices that Sydney is asleep.

     I chuckle at his threat, "Get over yourself, muscle pig." I spit back.

     "Just watch, I'll have her. She won't even have to choose between us. She'll be mine." The boy pushes his seat in angrily and leaves to lay for the food and drinks.

-

      Finally, after paying out the ass for dinner, Jungkook at the rest of the men leave. Suddenly, Sydney stirs in her sleep against my shoulder. She yawns and looks up at me with the most adorable expression. "Where did everyone go?" She mumbles.

     I have to keep from kissing her right then and there. She's just too cute. "They just left, it's just us now." I speak softly. "Do you wanna go home now?"

     She sits up and nods cutely. Her hair looks messy and her face has a red mark on it from the pressure against my shoulder. Her lips are a dark pink and entirely too enticing. I want nothing more than to have her all to myself right now, and for as long as I can.

     The intoxicated woman attempts to stand up, but stumbles and falls into my lap. "I-I'm sorry, Yoongi Oppa..." she speaks in a pout and sits up again, brushing off my lap from where she landed.

     "U-Uh.. Sydney..." I try to gently point out the fact that she's currently brushing her hand right over my crotch.

     Her eyes go wide with embarrassment and recognition as she realizes what she's touching. "O-Oppa! I'm so sorry! I d-didn't mean to!" She apologizes profusely.

     She may be speaking a lot and very fast, but all I can focus on is her calling me Oppa in the cutest voice I've ever heard. My heart beats so fast that I'm almost sure she can hear it. And before I know it... My pants are getting tighter by the second.

     "Can we leave now? People are staring..." she mumbles and hides her face with her hands.

     I stands up and pull my shirt down so it covers the front of my pants. "Of course, I'll call a cab, okay?" She nods and I dial the taxi service's number.