Thirteen

Sydney's POV

     After the practice, the boys decide to go out to eat for dinner. The practice was so long- it lasted hours. The men all danced and sang their hearts out over and over again. Luckily for me, though, they invited me to go out with them.

     Today hasn't been all that active for me, so I don't bother suggesting where to eat. All I can do is sit and listen to all of them bicker about where to go and how hungry they are.

     "Why don't we go to that one restaurant by the Han river? We haven't been there in a while." Jin suggests.

     "Hyung, we went there two weeks ago! I still say we should go somewhere with cheap meat. I'm starving." Jungkook interrupts the conversation.

     Leaning back against the seat in the lobby, I take a deep breath in. 'Just calm down. Don't say anything rude, and don't say anything too sarcastic.' I repeat the words like a mantra in my head.

     After the other night at the fair with the boys, Jungkook has plagued my mind like a disease. I may tell myself and others that I'm okay and it doesn't bother me... but that's not true. I didn't know that he would turn out to be a fuckboy. I really wish that he hadn't, but... Yoongi...

     No! I can't let him get in my head like that. He's sweet like sugar and so understanding- Just in general, a kind person. But I just went out on a date with Jungkook. I don't want it to look like I'm jumping from person to person. And I definitely don't want to look desperate.

    I let my thoughts stir my brain and tie my stomach in knots for so long that I don't even notice the boys trying to get my attention.

     "Sydney, Are you alright?" Namjoon waves a hand in front of my face and snaps a couple of times before I snap out of it.

     I jolt out of my trance and sit up straight. "Y-Yeah! I'm good! Sorry, I zoned out for a minute."

     The boys chuckle a little at my reaction. "We can't decide on where to eat. Why don't you choose?"

     I tilt my head to the side in concentration. 'Where should we eat?' Finally, a restaurant pops into my head. Well, not a restaurant exactly but it would still be a good place to eat. "There's this place by my old high school that has really good food. It's pretty cheap too. Meat, fried rice, cold noodles. You name it, they have it."

     The boys look at each other and start nodding slowly. "That sounds pretty good to us. We'll follow you there."

     After the boys rush out of The building, a certain pale beauty stays behind with me as I gather my things. "So... what did you think of the music?" Yoongi asks me hesitantly.

     I smile to myself remembering the way he watched me so intensely when he was dancing and lip syncing along with the tracks. His rapping skills are pretty good, if I do say so myself. "The music and the dancing and everything about it was so incredible! You guys are amazing." I speak fondly of the group. 'You were amazing, Min Yoongi.'

     A blush spreads across the mans face and he scratches behind his ear bashfully. "Thanks... I-I wrote a lot of the music with Namjoon actually. We all pitched in, but I wrote with him mostly."  His voice trails off softly. "I'm glad you liked it." He smiles wide and jingles his keys to grab my attention and change the subject quickly. "Since you know where this place is, do you want to drive?"

     I giggle at his shyness and take the keys from his hand gently. "Are you sure?"

     "As sure as the sun shines in August." Yoongi's smile catches me off guard as I notice the gums that peel out from behind his lips. His smiles has got to be the most adorable thing I've ever seen.

     I nod and lead the way to his car. After we're settled and buckled in- we're on our way with the rest of the group following behind us.

Unedited
AN:    hi! Sorry that it's been so long since I've updated. School has been kicking my ass, but I'm trudging through. Also I just checked and this story has 80 something reads??? Wow! I didn't even think that I would get ten.
     Also, I'm really sorry that this chapter is so short. I'm working on some other stuff at the moment, but! I will update this story more often with much better content. Along with school beating me to a pulp, writers block is tagging in for the fight too.
     Anyway! Thanks for reading! Don't forget to like and comment! Don't be a ghost reader!