MIND

My mind is filled with his thoughts.  My mind has his images.  My mind is full of love for him, only HIM.   My mind is  full of  my imaginary brushes to his body.  My mind is full of  delusionary kisses, hugs and hots for his body, heart and soul. My mind is not mine, but his, my mind is full of him.  

I lay as if I am in a mad asylum without him.   He is away from me, somewhere unknown to me.  I love him with only by mind.  I care for him with only by mind.  I  yearn for him only with my mind, I crave for him only with my mind.  My mind is  active, who can feel his presence, his touch, his smile, his dimple, his soulful eyes, his tender and delicate body and above all his heart.  

My mind does not have his heart, but filled with his feelings.   Oh!   How can I reach him, his heart and his feelings, when my body has left me some 60 minutes before.   I lay on this deserted road, fractured, wounded, injured, punctured, jammed and deserted.   My body is numbed but not my mind, I know I will survive, my mind with help me live.  My mind will support me to reach to him.   

My mind loves him, my heart is just pumping enough blood to make survive this accident.  I will come back to you.  You are my Arthit  and I am your Kong.  My mind will search you, in a matter of time.  Just wait for me, Arthit.  I am an eclipsed moon, who will surely find my  Sun with my MIND.