WOLF

A strong, black, muscular  wolf was roaming in search of food, not any food but real meat, and it was searching for an ungulate, only one it had ever set his eyes on.  It had been hungry for  many, many days together.  It had waited patiently to make a meal of that ungulate, since it was large hoofed mammal.  It had set its eyes for a very, very, very long time.  It was waiting patiently for it to get sick, weak, injured or hindered by deep snow.

Its prey lived  in a cave which the ungulate always shut with a stone.  It forbid anyone who tried to penetrate deep inside since it felt weak once it was attacked by a pack of wolves.  The wolf was indeed very hungry and the condition was that he could no longer satiate with any other alternative.  It thought of slowly closing in on its prey without any botheration  about the consequences.  It was lusted against the ungulate.  

One night, when the sky  was dark without moon's light  and all were in deep slumber, it stealthily, very stealthily approached the cave.  It knew it was walled by a stone.  It was an inch distance and very slowly it moved the stone from the entrance of the cave and entered underhandedly in it.  At first, it just explored the cave, the cave indeed was very rocky, but the walls were  very glittering and glistening because of stalactite hanging from the ceiling.  Slowly, the cave was becoming colder and colder and the crystal clear water was dripping.  The wolf moved further and there it found its prey vulnerable since it was very weak.  Since it was just saved itself from the clutches of the voracious hunters.

The wolf entered penetrated deeper and deeper as his  hunger grew inch by inch.  The prey ran around for its dear life seeing the wolf approach it , and the wolf allowed it to run since then it started enjoying  the chase.   The prey ran and ran and ran and ran round and round the cave,  screeching, screaming but it could not escape from there  since the entrance of the cave was blocked by an even bigger rock ...........He was going on thrusting deeper and deeper, faster and faster,  feeling his primordial hunger, thirst, passion and lust fulfilling much to the pathetic condition of the bleeding prey................

"KOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG'."

Please comment on this chapter if you had understood what was happening.