Beginning of Obsession

After the completion of  his engineering degree, Arthit moved out of the college along with Kong so as to be near to his office.  He got a job in a reputed electronic  company of Thailand.  Arthit's track record  was quite impressive.  He had already made his mark when he did internship in the company.  With his strong physique and amiable manners, he won the hearts of the company head and landed himself in the job of his own choice.  He was in production department working under his most preferred and favourite senior.  

Arthit's parents were happy with his life and they quite accepted his relation with Kong.  Though, he did not visit his parents often but yet he called them on a regular basis.  Arthit did not want to leave Kong and also he did not want him to be a sort of specimen in front of his parents.   However he was, Kong was HIS and he did not want anyone, not even his parents to bracket HIS KONG for his pejorative past.

Arthit had then Kong in his life and his only purpose was to give him a better life and future.  They were too young to get married,but that did not deter Arthit from acting like a husband.  Since the time Kong discharged from the hospital, Arthit decided that he would take a part time job to pay off Kong's hospital bills as well as his college fees.  He did not want any money or any sympathy from so called Kong's parents.  But since he himself was a student, he did not earn much.  He was barely able to make his both ends meet.  He waited till his fourth year.  Once he got his job, he started paying little by little to the Principal and also to his nanny.  He made everyone promise not to let Kong know.  At first it was difficult to convince them but them he said, 

"I love him and he is  everything to me ".   

Nanny was quite happy to see Kong getting all muscular, handsome and stylish.  Since he was fed and clothed well by Arthit.  Time wore on and a year passed by, now Arthit was 23 and Kong was 21.  But their love or rather obsession was  getting stronger and stronger day in and day out.  Kong was in his third year and he was a member of Hazing team since he declined to be head hazer, because if he became then he had to be away from Arthit for so long and he was not ready for  it.  Meanwhile, he had his own problems to deal with.  In those three years of Arthit in his life, he became more able, intelligent and a bright student under his Arthit and that attracted  a lot of uncalled attention from girls.  Added to his sad past, he was almost approached by many girls to be  their boyfriend in spite of  knowing that he was with Arthit.  But  he politely refused them.

But one fate less evening, it so happened that he had some work to do as a hazing member and after completing it, he walked out of the college building only to be greeted by a girl who waylaid him and confessed her love for him.  Now it so happened that Arthit too came at that moment only to witness the situation.  Without creating any scene or even reacting, Arthit left them. Kong left the girl clueless  and ran towards Arthit.   But he could not find him.  He waited and waited for him at the college entrance but he did not come.  At last tired and exhausted he left for home without Arthit for the first time in those two years.

Arthit did not come home that night leaving Kong hungry,angry, worried, frustrated and edgy.  Kong cried and cried his heart out.  He felt bad because Arthit left him as he had to come home alone in night and also left him to spend his night without him.  He grieved because he felt that Arthit did not believe him in spite of being together for three years.  At last tiredness drifted him to sleep and he once again  had nightmares of a wolf closing in on him.

I KNEW ARTHIT'S INTENTION LONG AGO AND IT WAS I WHO WAS SENDING SIGNALS TO KONG ABOUT HIS IMPENDING FATE.  BUT HE COMPLETELY  IGNORED ME, HIS MIND..AND NOW I LEFT KONG TO HIS OWN DISASTROUS END.

It was still night when Kong felt sudden dip on the bed, he turned to find a bared chest exactly placed towards his mouth.  Kong was very hungry, very, very hungry.  He was drained and so he started sucking the right nipple and then the drawing the left nipple.  He was guzzling on those nipples swallowing life, energy, thirst, hunger, loneliness and passion,pure passion of love and only love.  He did not know whether it was a dream or reality but he was sure that the bosom at which he was milking his obsession out  was his ARTHIT's.

************

No words to say since I have said it all.  This is my story which I really love.   I will continue till I run out of any more ideas for this story of mine.