DEGENERATED MIND

That Arthit who was jailed on the charges of deflowering his own lover and that too the mentally disturbed one became the talk of the town.  Everyone despised him including his parents and friends and colleagues.  He lost his job, his fame was defamed, he stood penniless, only loneliness engulfed him.  

After his release, he pushed aside his parents and friends, rushed to meet his Kong in the hospital, on to find that he was discharged.  He knew it was Kong who was the reason behind his freedom so he rushed to their dorm, where both lived happily without any worries or queries of cruel world.  But he was not there.  He left Arthit for good, since all his things were missing.  Arthit like a mad man roamed street after street in search for Kong but he could not find him.  He went Chingmai to meet his nanny only to be turned out of the house with no information about Kong.  Arthit tried calling him many times but his number was out of coverage area.

Arthit became a pauper, a beggar, a confused and mad man who wandered on  the streets of Bangkok, just in a hope to meet his Kong.  He contacted his friends and the Principal at the college but no one had any information about his whereabouts.  A week passed but he did not gather any information about Kong.  He waited and waited for him at their dorm, but Kong did not call, come back or send a message to Arthit.  Kong just vanished from his life as if he never existed on that earth.  

Arthit lost all his sanity and locked himself in his room without any food or drink.  Everyday and night he chanted his Kong's name.  He called out loudly and moaned, he wailed fiercely but his Kong did not come back. 

AND SOMEONE OPPOSITE TO HIS DORM WAS WATCHING LIKE A HAWK  ON ITS PREY.  HE WAS REJOICING AT THE STATE OF ARTHIT BEING DESPERATE FOR HIM.  HE THOUGHT OF PLAYING WITH HIS BODY, DISROBING, TEARING, RAPE HIS BODY.  BUT THAT WOULD MEAN HE WOULD BE EQUAL HIS GAME WITH ARTHIT.  HE DID NOT WANT TO EVEN HIS GAME WITH HIM.  IT WAS BECAUSE IT WAS HIS GAME, HE WAS HUNTER AND KONG  WANTED TO BE HUNDRED STEPS AHEAD OF HIM.  HE WANTED TO RAPE ARTHIT'S MIND THROUGH  HIS MIND.

BUT HIS REVENGE DID NOT MEAN, HE DID NOT LOVE HIM.  IN FACT HE LOVED HIM  AND SO ARTHIT HAD TO BEAR THE FRUIT OF HIS  DEGENERATED MIND..........