Trapped

Arthit was not worried about Kong anymore since he knew his friend Mr  Lord  had treated him well.  There was nothing much to do because Kong was under the influence of sedation.  He was getting stronger  because of the IV drips.  

Arthit himself was feeling weak after the night's episode and so he laid down himself away from Kong.  The King size bed had  a bridge of bolsters separating the two oblivion entities who had nothing left in them except the breathing which indicated to the world that they were breathing.  Though one was  alive and other was more than dead.  The two souls who loved each other slept side by side leaving their pain . worries and traumas.  They were lost in the abyss of never ending conflicts of affection and obsession.  They would be separated from each other for a very long time then.

The evening came still without breaking the slumber of those lovers.  Nobody came to disturb them in the wilderness of that farmhouse.  Everything was quiet.  Their little world  was engulfed by a weird and eerie kind of calmness.  The evening wore on to night and the night slowly lost its darkness only to pave way for the brightness of the day.  A loud banging was heard at the door killing the silence and sleep of  those abandoned souls.  Arthit woke up with a sudden jerk and could not shake of the feeling of uneasiness building in him because of that knocking at the door.

Arthit got up from the bed and looked at Kong.  His Kong was still sleeping and he looked very much in  peace with the  world.  Arthit kissed his forehead and went to open the door.  As soon as he  opened the door, he was pushed back wards by few police men and thereby landing him on the ground.  Before he could come out of the shock, he was lifted forcefully by the police men and handcuffed at the back.  He was slapped several times on his face and was questioned about Kong's whereabouts.  Those slaps burnt Arthit's cheeks and the pain was quite unbearable because of the severity of those blows.  He was yoked like  a bull, a mad and raging bull by the police men's hands and was dragged into the  police vehicle.  Arthit screamed, shouted, angered, pleaded, threatened, yelled and at last  begged tears rolling down from his cheeks,

'"LEAVE ME I BEG OF YOU, I WANT TO BE WITH MY KONG.  KONG, HEY KONG, JUST WAKE UP , HEY LISTEN, THEY ARE TAKING ME AWAY.  KONG, KONG, KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGGGGGGG, PLEASE KONG, WAKE UP, KONG, THEY ARE DRAGGING ME AWAY FROM YOU, PLEASE, TELL THEM, YOU ARE OKAY, YOU ARE FINE, YOU WANT TO BE WITH ME, OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD,  GODDDDDDDDDDDDD, HELP ME, I DON'T WANT TO BE SEPARATED FROM MY KONG, I WILL DIE, kkkkkkkkkkooooooooooooonNNNNggggggggggg".

Arthit was pulled, hauled and towed like a dog to the vehicle.   He was beaten up, trampled, manhandled and showered with blows and insults to lead him to the vehicle.  He was trapped.

******************