RESURRECTION

Finally, after two days, when media smelt out the death of Kongpob Suthiluck, the son of the rich Suthilucks', the parents were forced to visit the morgue and to arrange for the  funeral of Kongpob.   A sudden moment jolted Kong's mind from his stupor.  He felt as if the luck was on his side when he heard the sounds of hospital staff trying to pull back the frozen box in which he was laid.  It took so much effort for Kong's mind to slowly awaken his neurological functions to activate.  Once the freezer was out, Kong started banging at the lid of the box with full force as he thought, but it was just a feeble taps, terrified and shocked by the light sound coming from the box, the staffs were petrified, but when they understood that the tapping sound  was coming from the coffin, they opened it to find Kong shivering and eyes wide open and moving his lips to say something.   

The doctors were called and Kong was made to sit on the chair.  His arms and legs were rubbed for the heat generation for being two days alive in the freezer box.  As soon as the doctors arrived, he was taken immediately to the emergence room for unfreeze his body.  Although, he was in conscious, when it was performed on him.  After two hours, the  normal body temperature of Kong was restored.  Kong was fully awake and his brain function was in normal order as declared by the team of doctors.  Though Kong's multiple fractures, bruises and scratches were healed, still he was weak in body, BUT NOT IN MIND. 

AFTER THE DOOR OF HIS ROOM WAS CLOSED FOR EVERYONE INCLUDING HIS ASTONISHED PARENTS, MEDIAS, PAPARAZZI, HIS FRIENDS, PROFESSORS, HIS NANNY AND THE PRINCIPAL, I ACTIVATED MYSELF, I REALIZED THAT I HAD KILLED ARTHIT AND HIS FUNERAL MIGHT HAVE TAKEN PLACE BY THEN.  KONG WAS LYING IN THAT VEGETATIVE STATE FOR MONTHS THEN, BUT ONLY FOR FOUR DAYS AGO, WHEN THE NEWS OF ARTHIT'S DEATH REACHED HIS FEEBLE MIND, HE DECIDED TO GIVE UP ON HIS LIFE, AND THAT WOULD BE THE END OF ME.  I COULD NOT DO THAT.  I AM STRONG FOR BOTH HIS FEEBLE MIND AND WEAK BODY.  I WAS BORN OUT OF HIS FEEBLE MIND, SINCE IT CANNOT CONTROL KONG, I WOULD DO THAT.  IF KONG'S FEEBLE MIND WANTED ARTHIT BACK, THEN I WOULD BRING HIM BACK. BUT BEFORE THAT I HAD SOME SCORES TO EQUAL WITH MY UNCLE.

Kong still had access to his parents' house and their loyal servants still thought Kong as their master.  Kong somehow managed to get Toyota Black Car from one of his parents' house and decided to end Arthit's life when he heard that Arthit had contacted his uncle and said his whereabouts.  The anger in Kong boiled to the fullest as he learnt that  Arthit found about the steroids and was planning a score against him.  He played cat and mouse game with Arthit.  He doubted and so he followed him whenever Arthit met the people whom Kong had lived with. After crashing Arthit, he decided to end his life along with his perpetrator but before that he was massively mowed by a truck.

Kong killed Arthit because his strong mind dominated and took full control of his senses.  He lost his mind and when came into conscious, he feeble mind shed bloody tears to no avail.  He would not get his Arthit back.  Whatever happened between Arthit and him, at least they both loved each other and were dealing in their own ways to avenge the wrongs done to each other without letting go of each other.  It was because they were meant for each other till eternity.  But Arthit betrayed Kong by selling him to his worst enemy ever.  

The next day it was reported in the newspaper that Kongpob Suthiluck escaped from his hospital room without any trace.   The mystery deepened when Suthilucks' were  burnt alive by an unidentified man or may be a woman  at the wee hours of the night and evidences were completely wiped out without any trace of ever existed.  The bodies were  charred beyond recognition.  The Two sisters were quite clueless as to who would had done this gruesome murders.  Everyone speculated that even Kongpob Suthiluck was too would had burnt along with his family.  Since the dead bodies were found in a huge cauldron burnt and charred like lumps of meat beyond scope of postmortem.   It was difficult whether there were four persons or three persons who were burnt.  The truth would take long time to come and people had lot of patience for that high profile case of Thailand, the worst case of murders committed by the psychopath.

Arthit's parents were shocked beyond measure as to who would kill the Suthilucks', but in the end they were more grieved than anyone else, since their own son died in an accident and he was lying six foot deep in the ground buried there forever and sleeping peacefully, or they thought so...............

***************

Not proofread.