BATTERED KONG

Kong was brutally abused, molested, groped and beaten beyond recognition.  The dark figure after  being party to that gruesome assault, felt satisfied and deeply elated.  He wanted to break Kong's  bones when he stabbed him with a knife.  He hunted Kong for almost two years but with zero victory.  At last  his chase ended there, when he found out where the rat had holed itself for two long years.  So when he got the opportunity, he attacked and he still wanted to destroy's Kong virility.  But he changed his move and instead, made his men only grope, hit and manhandle him.  Seeing Kong,  he was somewhat quite awed by Kong's muscular and able-bodied.  Since he  had then found out his hide out, he would get plenty of moments to crush his dignity and shame him  to the core.

Having battered his body, soul and mind, they left him on that lonely road.  There was no witness or saviour to help  the victim.  They had nothing to worry about.  They were safe.  Kong remained unconscious for a very, very, long time.  He was naked to the core, battered, pulped, bruised, injured.  It was as if he had once again lost his battle and all his  nudity exposed his weakness and incompatibility to live in the world filled with hatred, lust, greed and insensitivity towards the downtrodden.

The lane was deserted and lonely, no one came to disturb the fainted boy of eighteen years.  He laid there like a corpse feeling neither heat, nor cold, no anger, or shame.  He slept away in his world, unconscious, senseless and away from the real world slowly inching to unknown abyss.  In spite of darkness, he felt the abyss had  quietness that was beyond absurd or weird living in a real world.  His hair wore the layer of dirt, his upper body  had cut, gnashes and wounds.  The wound on his left hand was so deep that the blood oozed and dried making way for a carnival of flies and  maggots.

Kong was defeated, he was  slowly falling to pieces never to return again.  He had given up all hope, aspirations and love for a person who became his lifeline, his only wish to live in that real world.  His body was rickety, his dignity destroyed and his handsomeness annihilated  in the hands of those wolves, who by devouring and stripping his modesty had closed his only door to reach out to his Arthit.  He knew he failed in saving Arthit's possession, that was his body.  The dark figure had avenged his stabbing by baring Kong in front of those hungry wolves.  He was not penetrated, but yet he became  sour much to Arthit's disliking.  He finally lost and was already into the slumber of  darkness without his any solace.

I WAS ONCE AGAIN TERRIFIED BY THIS INHUMAN ATTACK AND SEEING KONG LOSING TO HELPLESSNESS AND DESPAIR.  ALL SET TO KILL HIMSELF......................I was  IN A FIX, NO ARTHIT NEAR BY, TO BRING HIM BACK TO LOVING LIFE AND LIVING.  

**********

This story has become a kind of obsession with me. I am trying hard not to update soon, but yet I cannot stop myself.