chapter 6

Next day oberoi mansion

Arnav and gauri reached mansion earlier and started their work....then they had breakfast together with the oberois...and much to the displeasure of om arnav and gauri sat next to each other for breakfast....and arnav's behavior was getting on Om's nerve....

And a few hours later om and rudra were coming downstairs they noticed a lady carrying a baby who was loudly wailing and the lady was continuously trying to control the baby's cry along with trying to call someone on her phone.....om and rudra couldn't help but notice the similarity the baby had with om...om couldn't take his eyes off the baby... Rudy on the other hand was shocked to see a little om there...."O....sach sach batao kon wo baby...." asks rudy to which om says "i don't know " without taking his eyes off the baby...
"O....wo ladki....try to remember O....uss raat... Jungle road mein....ek ladki aapse lift maanga...aur aapne lift de diya...uske baad beech raste mein...aapki gaadi karaab hogayi...aur phir jor se baarish bhi...phir ghadi ke andhar aap dono ke beech kya hua O..." rudy asks dramatically....and om was speechless for a second and then he came back to his senses and said..."shut up rudy... aisa kuch bhi nahi hua aur mujhe pata bhi nahi ki wo ladki kon hei....do u understand.." "lekin wo bacchaa...." asks rudy ...."mujhe nahi pata rudy...aur itnaa bhi similarity nahi hei...bass uski aankhein mera jaisa dikhta hei...bass" says om...."lekin baby itni kyun ro rahi hei" asks rudy and om says "come lets see"...they started walking towards the lady with the baby but before they reach the baby arnav reaches there and takes the baby from the lady and asks...."kya hua mithali....aadi aise kyun ro rahi hei..." ...."pata nahi sir...since he woke up he has been crying non stop...aur meine aap dono ki phone pe bhi try kar diya lekin aapne utaya nahi...phir meine dandi ko phone karke address maangliya aur yahaan aagayi...." says mithali...."haan ok fine" says arnav to mithali and turns to the baby and says "arre sher....baba hei na aapke paas...ro mat....baba ke sher hei na....kya hua aapko...???" asks arnav in a baby voice....

Om and rudy listening to this was shocked...

"Arnav ka beta?? " asks om confused...."iska matlab wo married hei....aapko tension hone ki koi zaroorat nahi " ....says rudy to which om smiles.....but still he couldn't understand why he feels so connected to the baby....and that too arnav's baby....and the baby's cries was also not helping....the baby continuously crying was hurting him and he doesn't know why...he was never close to any baby other than his cupcake and here he is being restless becz arnav's baby is crying....he was about to go back but stopped in his track listening to arnav saying...."oh god he isn't stopping... Mithali gauri is in the backside lawn....go and call her.. only she can manage him....." and mithali hurries to the lawn....and om was again confused...."why gauri??" "where is the baby's mom...." "how will gauri manage the child....she doesn't have any experience with kids right...then hows she gonna manage the crying baby..." many thoughts were revolving around his brain which comes to a halt seeing gauri running inside the mansion with a worried face followed by mithali.....

" many thoughts were revolving around his brain which comes to a halt seeing gauri running inside the mansion with a worried face followed by mithali

"kya hua aadi ko" she asks arnav and takes the baby from him....and the baby instantly stops crying once he is in her arms...."arre mumma ki laal...kyun ro rahi thi....mumma ko miss kiya aapne..." gauri asks the baby in her baby voice to which the baby snuggles into the crook of her neck enjoying the warmth of his mom.... "Itni jaldi rona band kiya....kya magic kiya tumne..." asks arnav to which gauri's says "isse kehti hei mom's magic" "kal raat hum aadi ke sone ke baad ghar pahunch gayi aur aaj subah uske utne ki pehle hum yahaan aagayi....he might have thought we didn't come home y'day and he might have missed me" says gauri..... and om stood rooted to his place shocked by the scene in front of him....gauri being a mother of someone's child....he couldn't accept the fact the she has moved on in her life....but how could she....when he is still stuck where he was when she left the mansion...how could she move on....om started walking towards the trio.....for outsiders they look like a happy family but for om....by the time the whole family has reached there....gauri saw om coming towards them....her worst nightmare is coming true....she never wanted him to see her child...and that's why she kept the baby away from him.....and here finally he saw the baby.....now what is she gonna tell him...

now what is she gonna tell him

"Is this your child gauri"....asks om in a broken voice...."yes" she says calmly...."so u have moved on in life.....tumne ek bar bi mere baare mein nahi socha gauri" asks om and that is when gauri realized that he has again misunderstood her....."how could he..." she thought but she wont show that he still affects her...."yes Mr Oberoi....i have moved on in my life" says gauri....her voice was broken which was so unlikely of GKS...how much ever she tried to mask her emotions today she felt her voice betraying her ...but she wont let that happen...she composed herself soon and said "Mr Oberoi this is my life.....hume aapke baare mein sochne ki koi zaroorat nahi hei...jab humne 2 saal pehle iss ghar chodke chale gayi...uss raat meine apne aapko iss rishtey se azaad kar diya....aapko bhi..." says gauri hiding her emotions behind the mask of coldness...om was totally broken and arnav had his signature smirk listening to gauri.....arnav came near gauri placed his hands on her shoulders and smirked at om..."ri....come lets go for a drive...." says arnav to which she nods her head and moves out of the mansion along with arnav and aaadi....

Om stormed into his room with his blood shot eyes....his brothers followed him but before they could reach om locked his room....shivru started banging on the door asking him to open the door....."plss leave me alone" shouts om.....after few more futile attempts the brothers decided to give him some space to gather himself....

Om's condition was terrible.....he destroyed every single thing in the room.....the room was a total mess.....he couldn't accept the fact that he lost his gauri forever...nothing could calm his nerves....and he needed that now... drugs.....he started searching that in his cupboard....he was not sure whether he had that with him....but still he searched for that...and in the process every single thing inside the cupboard was on the floor.....and finally he got what he needed....he settled himself on the floor along with the needle... and he was about to inject the drug into his vessels...he noticed an envelope named "gauri Singh oberoi" which caught his attention....he threw away the needle and picked up the envelope....he opened the envelope dated 7th July of 2016....the same day gauri left the mansion....and he was shocked to see what is inside the envelope.....he came out of his room and started shouting gauri's name....by the time arnav and gauri has come back after the drive along with aadi....and listening to him shouting her name she was scared...she is still scared of angry avatar of kara....

He came near gauri and handed over the envelope to gauri..... she was shocked to see that missing envelope which she searched for in the whole mansion before she left....her tension was visible in her face but soon she composed herself...and looked at om..."whats is this gauri?? " shouts om....gauri flinches at his voice.....but still she stood silent there as if she is not answerable to him....which increased his temper.....and he shouts again..."answer me gauri".....and gauri says.....

A/n: plss do vote and comment....i love reading long comments....and i have tried more Hindi dialogues than usual.....plss do correct my Hindi through comments...so that i can improve...share your opinions...😊