chapter 26

Gauri's POV

'Tumhaari pyaar Ki Mausam

Har Mausam Se Pyari Hai'

I smiled reading yet another card tied along with the red rose hung on the door knob to my room...

You people might be wondering what the hell is going on....frankly speaking....I don't have any idea on what is going on...

I haven't seen omkaraji at all today....

I woke up to a red rose next me on the bed along with a card which read

'Waada kiya hai toh jaroor nibhayenge,

Suraj ki kiran bankar chahat pe ayenge
Hum hain toh judayi ka gum kaisa,

Teri har subah ko phoolo se sajayenge'

And then followed tons of flowers and cards with shayaris written on them from bedroom to kitchen to dining table to office desk...wherever I go there would be a rose and a card...

Haa...pata hei humari pati ek shayar hei...lekin iska ye matlab tho nahi ki ek din mein ithni saari shayaariyan likhthe hei... (Haa I know that my hubby is a poet..but that doesn't means he writes these many poems a day)

ajeeb chirota hei ye omkaraji...ek baar bhi tho saamne nahi aayi.... (Strange...he didn't even come to me today)

Its 6 in the evening...and I have no idea where he is...ek call bhi nahi kiya...

I turned the knob and opened the door

I entered the room and kept all the cards and roses together....

I kept all the roses in a vase

I need to file all these cards together....

I turned around to see a pack on the bed with another card attached to it...

'Be read by 7....the chauffer will be by the door to lead you'

I opened the pack to see a beautiful white netted saree

I took a quick shower and wore the white Saree and matching accessories....I kept my hair open just like omkaraji likes it...

Aaj hum apni dil ki baat usse batayega...

As said...a chauffer was waiting for me to take to me god knows where....

#####

As I got out of the car...along with my each step each light came on making the rose petal path I'm walking on more and more visible....

At the end of the rose petal path....I saw omkaraji standing there with his back to me....

"Omkaraji..."

He turned around and smiled looking at me...

"Bahut khubsoorat lag rahi ho tum..." (You look beautiful) He said and I couldn't stop the redness from creeping up to my cheeks and he chuckled....

He took my hands and led me to a bench which is yet again decorated with flowers...

"Omkaraji....mujhe kuch bolna hei" I said

"Nahi gauri!! Aaj meri baari hei...let me talk...let me tell you everything that has been hidden inside my heart ever since you came into my life..." He said and I couldn't help but nod...

"Do you remember the first day we met??" He asked

How can I ever forget that day....

"Ofcourse yes....meine tho aapki gaadi pe bulldozer chalaya na" I said and he chuckled