chapter 17

Gauri's pov

We were walking back towards our room in complete silence....

We reached the room and I directly went inside the washroom for a shower....I couldn't hepl but feel terrible now....everything was going perfect and this was the most beautiful day of my life but it ended very badly...I know he doesn't feel anything for her anymore....but it still hurts how he said he loves her....he never told me he loves me...maybe he never loved me....he just cares for me and may be he is guilty for treating me like that in the past...he just wants to make it up for his behavior..... yes...he doesn't loves me....but I couldn't just ignore my feelings right....I have always loved him.... When I started to learn to live without him....he again appeared in my life....now I don't know how I will be if he leaves me again....

After taking the shower I went out to see him already sleeping....he didn't even feel like comforting me....I kept my dirty clothes inside the clothes bin...I went to the cupboard and kept all my accessories there...that's when I saw 2 diaries named omkara Singh oberoi there in the cupboard....I know its not a good habit to read someone's diary...but he is not a random person right...he is my husband...I took the diaries and kept it in between my clothes and went to the bed....

I got into the bed and I remembered I didn't wish him today...so I scooted close to him...I caressed his hair and kissed his forehead and whispered "happy birthday omkaraji"...

After that I turned around and closed my eyes and went into my dreamland

I woke up to someone shaking me telling me to get up....I opened my eyes and saw omkaraji asking me to wake up...

"Gauri utho..."

"Kya hua onkaraji...aadi teek hai na" I asked remembering he is sleeping with doll and mithali....

"Sab teek hai...tum utho" he said and I looked at the clock and its just 2 in the morning....I looked at him in disbelief...

"Omkaraji its just 2 am...why did u wake me up now..." I asked in an irritated tone

"Uffo....kitni bolti ho tum yaar....get up and change...we are going out" he said and I looked at him weirdly....is he out of his mind...who goes out at 2 in the morning

"Gauri come on....I will tell u while going ok...trust me" he said and i nodded weakly...

I got up and changed into a simple kurti and we went out....I walked towards our car but he caught hold of my wrist and started running towards the back gate....what is he doing....

I kept running with him to keep up his pace...

"Omkaraji kya kar rahe hei aap...." I asked

"Gauri shhh" he whispered and I looked at him weirdly....then he started walking without making any noice and we reached near the back gate...he helped me climb on the gate and jump out of the compound and he did the same with me....

As we got out of the compound and sighed in relief and I looked at him still not knowing what is happening...

I touched his forehead and neck and asked him " aap teek hei na" he just chuckled looking at my face...and again took my hand and started running towards the main road...

When we reached the main door he stopped a cab that came our way and said " bhaiyya plss follow that car....fast" he said seriously...

I looked at him...and he was keeping his bag on his lap...that's when I noticed that he has a bag with him...

"Omkaraji...why are we following that car...who is there in it..." I asked

"I will tell u gauri....now plss relax" he said...how the hell am I supposed to relax when my husband is acting weirdly...that too at mid night....and did we just jumped out of 'THE Oberoi Mansion" without getting caught by the guards...I cant believe it....